Its not a Bird, its not a Plane, Its....

#1 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

The new Bizarro? Kinda hope so. Looking more like a, "Snap your neck" type badass as opposed to a "Drool down his shirt" type joke.  Officially his name is, H'el

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Might even be the DCNU version of Match.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm deeply unsure as to how I feel about shirtless, kilted frankenZarro. I might think it's awesome. But I really, literally, do not know. I could just as easily hate it.

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobdell said he was aiming toward Bizarro, but the final product was far enough from Bizarro to become a new character.

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Lobdell said he was aiming toward Bizarro, but the final product was far enough from Bizarro to become a new character.

I read that on Newsarma earlier. Something about being far enough removed that Bizarro could believably share the same universe...I'm not entirely sold just yet.

#6 Edited by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

Well based on the description of the character, he doesn't really seem much like a Bizarro to me. But I like his design. Also given his name, is it possible that he is related to Superman and Supergirl?

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of like moron Bizarro, not that a smart killer Bizarro is a bad thing but old dumb Bizarro is almost lovable.

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: He very well could be. He's of unknown Kryptonian origin.

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Also I am curious to see what kind of powers he is going to possess. Would like to believe that he is going to have more than just the regular Kryptonian powers.

#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: From Superboy's f'd up hand it sort of appears he may have some sort of Molecular manipulation or Cellular degeneration type ability. Reminds me of the opening from Prometheus.

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Well in his description in the solicits, it was mentioned that he is more powerful than Superman so it is possible that he has more powers or at least the regular ones on higher levels. And yeah he could have that.

Haven't seen that yet.

#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: I'd be okay with that. Kinda digging the waist cape lol. The backwards S is an instant attention grabber so I'm skeptical about it being an actual new character. As long as its not a Superman Prime revamp I'm cool.

Should check it out. Pretty tight flick.

#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Like his design too. At least in the last two pics. Not a fan of the way he looks in the Superboy one. Doubt that's the case. At least I hope not.

I want to, just didn't get the chance yet.

#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

You know, this seems to be a problem with DC. Rather than making new, original characters, they constantly rework what they have into characters that barely resemble previous versions, to the point where you don't know where they stand anymore. Not that I have too much of a problem with that, some of my favorite characters are reworks, but there should be a limit or something.

#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: The last one is my fav. Its Kenneth Rocafort so you know its Beast Mode.

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm too pissed that Rocafort's being taken off RHATO to enjoy his art right now -__-

#17 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Really like his art. One of the reasons I liked RHATO. Like the second one too but I have no idea who the artist is.

#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone notice how in Rocafort's picture Superman's and Bizarro's leg blend together? Supes looks like he's got alien chicken legs or something.

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman with KR > RHATO with KR

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

GTFO, his art made that book.

#21 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler:

I hope he keeps the traditional bizarro-speech

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Gambler said:

GTFO, his art made that book.

I never said it didnt...

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks good and let's hope that this would be one of the cool crossovers.

#24 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure I love this design... Even a little bit. I really hope they don't do a full "re-imagining" of Bizarro and throw everything else about the character in the bin...

#25 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gotta be Bizarro, right?

I mean, look at his logo.

An S backwards

#26 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: why are you misleading us. THis is not the new bizarro.

#27 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

with what they've said about him I'm guessing that he's related to the clones on Krypton

#28 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

why are you misleading us. THis is not the new bizarro.

@Gambler said:

The new Bizarro? Kinda hope so.

@Gambler said:

@KnightRise said:

I read that on Newsarma earlier. Something about being far enough removed that Bizarro could believably share the same universe...I'm not entirely sold just yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.