#1 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wondered that

#2 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro am not retarded. 
Namor1987  am retarded.

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:
"I always wondered that "

Srsly? He's Just an Missunderstood Reversed Superman. 

He Reverses Superman's Speech-Pattern, Powers, Color-scheme, Anatomy, and Logic Perfectly, Since the only thing he knows how to do is Be Superman, and Since everyone's afraid of him he decided that in Order for people to Like Him He'll have to Kill them, Since they were afraid of him when he actually tried to help. He's Actually a Genius under his Conditions.
#4 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

he isn't. he only seems that way because he does everything backwards

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" he isn't. he only seems that way because he does everything backwards "
yup yup yup
#6 Posted by cbishop (8253 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" he isn't. he only seems that way because he does everything backwards "
yup yup yup "

Although, "backwards" is used as another word for "retarded" sometimes, so in a sense... yeah. lol
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#8 Edited by Comicjew (164 posts) - - Show Bio

He just has flawed logic.
#9 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
" @Namor1987 said:
"I always wondered that "
Srsly? He's Just an Missunderstood Reversed Superman. He Reverses Superman's Speech-Pattern, Powers, Color-scheme, Anatomy, and Logic Perfectly, Since the only thing he knows how to do is Be Superman, and Since everyone's afraid of him he decided that in Order for people to Like Him He'll have to Kill them, Since they were afraid of him when he actually tried to help. He's Actually a Genius under his Conditions. "
Sweet Bizarro is a genius (of sorts)
#10 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

He is from a different earth where everyone is just like he is. He probably is one of the smartest people from his world.

#11 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" He is from a different earth where everyone is just like he is. He probably is one of the smartest people from his world. "
So by being the most backwards he's the smartest? Lol plus no offense but his character looks like he's got down syndrome with the big head & gaping jaw lol I was just wondering because that would be fd up if he was modeled after a retarded or mentally challenged person
#12 Edited by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

does him being the smartest actually mean that he is actually the dumbest by our standards?

#13 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not retarded He just thinks backwards

#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro is a genius he has built a planet populated it with sentient Organic Clones of Superman's friends and mastered Inter Stellar Space travel among other things 

#15 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

he is actually quite smart but just speaks a different language that sounds to earthlings like backwards logic

#16 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

More of an inverted intelligence.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes..he is retarded.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (20004 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro am not retarded... he am twisted and confused.

#19 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him back in the DCnU!

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.