Follow

Bizarro

Character » Bizarro appears in 723 issues.

Bizarro is an imperfect duplicate of Superman. Everything Bizarro does is deliberately backwards or the opposite of normal.

Best Bizarro stories?

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By likalaruku

After a 10 year break, I'm getting back into comic books. I'm starting by collecting issues with characters I find the most interesting.

What are the funniest Bizarro stories? What stories focus mostly on Bizarro & less on Superman? What issues have the best drawn Bizarro? (So I can add more scans to the gallery).

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zoom

Funniest Bizarro comics?

There was an issue of Action Comics where he raced Zoom, which was awesome. 
    There was a series where he teamed up with Ra's al-Ghul (who he always called Racer Cool :-p).  I think that was in Trinity.
    And of course you can't go without Emperor Joker, where Bizarro # 1 first shows up.

For old school Bizarro, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow is pretty epic.

My absolute favorite drawing of Bizarro that wasn't in any of those stories was in Infinite Crisis when the Society takes on the Freedom Fighters.  Scaaaary Bizarro.

MrMxyzplk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrMxyzplk
    @likalaruku:
    Escape From Bizarro World.. my personal favorite! i've read it a good 12 times! possibly the best artwork ive ever seen, and there's plenty of funny moments like when Bizarro-Brainiac gets arrested over a parking ticket, well, i won't spoil it all but just buy it!!!!!!!!!!!
    harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By harleyquinn12
    @MrMxyzplk:
    That was hilarious!, like when Superman uses his heat vision on Bizarro and Bizarro Lois yells "Call the gasoline company!"
    Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

What about some more dark/serious Bizarro stories?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.