Cybernetic Arm?

#1 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

How and when did Bishop get his cybernetic arm? I remember him with both natural arms intact and in place but that was a few years ago.

#2 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

It got devour by the mutant hunting monsters the Purifiers made. However I’m sure a combination of Wolverine’s healing factor and Elixir’s expertise with genetic material can give him back his arm and get rid of the “M” tattoo in his face, why he doesn’t do it. My guess is as good as yours but it could be that the little time trip into the future hunting a baby mutant has him a little occupied

#3 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

So he got it bitten of by Predator X? Okay, thanks. Yeah, he's been pretty busy lately.

#4 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup that pretty much what happen and your welcome

#5 Posted by Baptimus (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen it either, is it bigger then his other are or is it proportionate?

#6 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
Baptimus said:
"I haven't seen it either, is it bigger then his other are or is it proportionate?"
Proportionate.  More or less.

Leliel said:
"

It got devour by the mutant hunting monsters the Purifiers made. However I’m sure a combination of Wolverine’s healing factor and Elixir’s expertise with genetic material can give him back his arm and get rid of the “M” tattoo in his face, why he doesn’t do it. My guess is as good as yours but it could be that the little time trip into the future hunting a baby mutant has him a little occupied

"
He's not exactly an X-man anymore and the team would probably kill him as soon as look at him, well X-Force anyway (maybe if he went to the past he'd have better luck?)  As for the M, I think Bishop kept that as a reminder.  You have to remember that is basically the mark of Cain in Bishop's time and in a way it is "the mark of his time" if he's going to kill the baby, then its likely he'd do it with that tattoo on his face.
#7 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio
Leliel said:
"

"
I think the reason why he doesn't get rid go the tatto is so that it will always be a reminder of what he fights for or for what he is trying to prevent. sort of a testament of the horror in the future he comes from
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it can be healed anyway. That was the intent of the tattoos to brand all mutants for life. So it works on people with healing factors, people who transform into energy and probably even shapeshifters. It also can't be hidden by make-up somehow.

#9 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox has used makeup just fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.