Follow

Bishop

Character » Bishop appears in 2985 issues.

Lucas Bishop is a mutant from the 22nd century that traveled into the past, becoming a member of the X-Men, and later, the Uncanny X-Force. He has the mutant ability to absorb and redirect any kinetic energy that is used against him or that is released in his general vicinity. He is the first black male team member within the X-Men Universe.

bishop before he was evil?

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By darkcloakx

before he became a villian. 
    why was he such an interesting character? 
    why is he your favorite character ? 
    i wanna learn more about him as a character. what trades should i pick up to start? 

No Caption Provided
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

He's not my favorite character. I began to dislike him after Messiah CompleX when he turned villain.

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Osiris1428

He started out as a good guy. But, from what I hear, he was always meant to be a bad guy. From the future, in love, in his own way, with Xavier's dream, and determined to protect it by "any means necessary." A guy like that could be very dangerous, and or very loyal. He acts as if the fate of the future rests in his every move. The embodiment of "Desperate men do desperate things in desperate situations". He is a very serious character. Personally, I think he suffers from PTSD. Whatever happened to him in the future, it was not a happy time. Anything he can do to prevent that future he came from, he will do it, with no hesitation. If he is out to get you, you better hope you got someone like Cable with you. Otherwise... 

Look into Age of Apocalypse Alpha, and AoA Omega.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.