Do the Birds of Prey have an Archnemsis?

#1 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the Birds of Prey have an Archnemesis who repeatedly threatens them again and again?  If so, who is he/she?  If not, what manner of foes do the Birds usually face if they lack a proper recurring menace?

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea =/

#3 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

White Canary 
even though she is quite new
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828: From the old volume, I'd have to say Calculator and at the beginning, Savant. As for the new one, White Canary.
Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Calculator is the best choice. And in a way Maxwell Lord since he killed their main source of income

#6 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Flock of Seagulls. Of course when the Birds of Prey show up, they Run... they Run so far away... 0_o

#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

CALCULATOR!!!!!!!! :D

#8 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Calculator. He showed up the most in the first vol.

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Sinestro2828: From the old volume, I'd have to say Calculator and at the beginning, Savant. As for the new one, White Canary. "
Still stand by this.  

@Duo_forbidden said:
" I would say Calculator. He showed up the most in the first vol. "
Calculator was awesome. 
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8085 posts) - - Show Bio
The Ravens and Calculator were here and there. For the most part the Birds would kind of go where needed facing new one off villains. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.