Follow

Birds of Prey

Team » Birds of Prey appears in 437 issues.

The Birds of Prey are a group of female heroes headed by Barbara Gordon. Though the team's roster tends to rotate, the mainstays of the group have been Oracle/Batgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress.

Black Canary's Husband not dead? And joined Team 7?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare
    Dead?
    When Black Canary decides attempts to create her team the Birds of Prey, there's a rumor going around that she killed a man by shattering his skull. Even her old friend Barbara Gordon seems wary of Dinah and the events surrounding her. Nevertheless, the team is formed and they take on a group of mind controlled assassins called The Cleaners, whose leader Choke alludes to knowing secrets about Dinah's past. Eventually, Dinah, Barbara and Katana are lured into a trap by a group of spies, after a similar murder that resembles the rumor of Dinah's crime happens. Meanwhile, in South Dakota, Starling, a spy herself, searches a secret base for information on a victim, and finds out that the man Dinah apparently killed was named Kurt Lance, her former husband she had never mentioned. Back in Gotham City, after the rest of the Birds escape the trap laid for them by Kurt's former associates, Dinah tearfully admits to her team that three years ago, she did kill her husband.
    Despite all this happening, in New York, along with Amanda Waller, a man named Kurt Lance, resembling the photo on the file Starling acquired, is investigating damage left by the Teen Titans. During their conversation, Waller alludes to Lance being part of a highly classified team known as Team 7, which Justice League liaison Steve Trevor also once belonged to.

OMG?!

We first saw this guy Kurt Lance in Team 7? Do you think this is really true?

Is Kurt Lance pretending to be dead so he could join Team 7 with Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor?

Who are the other members of team 7?

Why did Kurt Lance pretended to be dead.

How did I not notice this and OMG again!

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By TheOptimist

And this is why I love a shared universe.

I believe that we know who 4 or 5 of the Team 7 members are... I can't recall who, or where we learned it... I'll have to re-research...

But I'm getting really psyched about the potential development of the Team 7 mythology... this kind of thing is what gets me excited for stories and eventually title debuts... I'll tell you right now, even with knowing as little as we do on the subject... I'd buy a Team 7 book. There is just enough tease and mystery to make me want to know more.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By sethysquare

@TheOptimist said:

And this is why I love a shared universe.

I believe that we know who 4 or 5 of the Team 7 members are... I can't recall who, or where we learned it... I'll have to re-research...

But I'm getting really psyched about the potential development of the Team 7 mythology... this kind of thing is what gets me excited for stories and eventually title debuts... I'll tell you right now, even with knowing as little as we do on the subject... I'd buy a Team 7 book. There is just enough tease and mystery to make me want to know more.

It makes so much sense for Amanda Waller to be a healthy sized women now because its the only way she could be a part of a bigger something.

I can't wait to buy a Team 7 book. I believe we only know 3.

Kurt Lance - BC's husband.

Steve Trevor

Amanda Waller.

Part of me wishes Lois Lane would join this group so we don't have to deal with her so much in Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.