Birds of Prey dvd on July 29

#1 Posted by G-Man (36770 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a good thing? I watched most of the episodes but there is a reason it got canceled, right? My memory might be a little fuzzy. Not sure if it's because I'm trying to block out certain aspects. It had potential. Just seemed a little weird though with all the tweaking they had to do. I don't even remember how it ended. Maybe I didn't watch the last few episodes.

"Birds of Prey: The Complete Series" includes never-before-seen special features such as "Gotham Girls S1-3," an animated series of shorts starring the "Birds of Prey" characters.

#2 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think so

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh, cool...

the series was weird, but pretty cool...

i'll be getting it anyway

M

#4 Posted by G-Man (36770 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a feeling you'd be interested...

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... plus, Dina Myer is hot :p

M

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

have never seen this series

is it good?

and what the heck is batgirl doing there? flashback?

#7 Posted by girl_Justice (40 posts) - - Show Bio

they rescored the DVD, so the theme song and the song that plays during the final fight scene will be different.

#8 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the tv show!
and the theme song was awesome, I hate that they changed it  :/

Does anybody know if/when it will be released on Region 2?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.