Follow

Birds of Prey

Team » Birds of Prey appears in 439 issues.

The Birds of Prey are a group of female heroes headed by Barbara Gordon. Though the team's roster tends to rotate, the mainstays of the group have been Oracle/Batgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress.

Birds of Prey #3 Mis-print?

Avatar image for versatilehearts
    versatilehearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By versatilehearts

My GF went to our local comic book store today, and was told that the new BoP #3 had some sort of printing issue and was unavailable at this time, and may not be out for another two or so weeks.  

Anyone have anymore info on this?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Several pages from the Batgirl issue ended up in Birds of Prey #3. Thats all I know so far.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Gambler said:
    " Several pages from the Batgirl issue ended up in Birds of Prey #3. Thats all I know so far. "
    Yup!  It's more like half the issue!  It's as if someone took half the pages out the middle of Batgirl & swapped them for BoP.  Wish I knew before I bought the damned thing :p
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @aztek the lost: It's a printing error... it could so easily have been a Vertigo title instead ;p
    Avatar image for versatilehearts
    versatilehearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By versatilehearts

Thanks guys!  

Im quickly becoming a big fan of the new volume of Batgirl, and my GF seems to really dig BoP.  

But thanks again.

Avatar image for coyote_bongwater
    Coyote_Bongwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Coyote_Bongwater

i have a question why are there pics of Stan Lee saying excelsior what does it mean?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Coyote_Bongwater said:
    "i have a question why are there pics of Stan Lee saying excelsior what does it mean? "

This is a thread about a DC Comics team.  It doesn't mention Stan Lee, nor have a picture of him in it.  Talk about random...  "Excelsior" is Stan Lee's catch phrase.  It has been for decades.   

Please stay On Topic in future, or create a new thread to ask new questions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.