Birds of Prey #3 Mis-print?

#1 Posted by versatilehearts (26 posts) - - Show Bio

My GF went to our local comic book store today, and was told that the new BoP #3 had some sort of printing issue and was unavailable at this time, and may not be out for another two or so weeks.  

Anyone have anymore info on this?

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83309 posts) - - Show Bio

Several pages from the Batgirl issue ended up in Birds of Prey #3. Thats all I know so far.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Several pages from the Batgirl issue ended up in Birds of Prey #3. Thats all I know so far. "
Yup!  It's more like half the issue!  It's as if someone took half the pages out the middle of Batgirl & swapped them for BoP.  Wish I knew before I bought the damned thing :p
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

haha, I'm so glad I don't read those books!

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: It's a printing error... it could so easily have been a Vertigo title instead ;p
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: but it wasn't! ha! you got cheated (unless of course you don't read Batgirl in which case you got a free half-story!)
#7 Posted by versatilehearts (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys!  

Im quickly becoming a big fan of the new volume of Batgirl, and my GF seems to really dig BoP.  

But thanks again.

#8 Posted by Coyote_Bongwater (4 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a question why are there pics of Stan Lee saying excelsior what does it mean?

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coyote_Bongwater said:
"i have a question why are there pics of Stan Lee saying excelsior what does it mean? "

This is a thread about a DC Comics team.  It doesn't mention Stan Lee, nor have a picture of him in it.  Talk about random...  "Excelsior" is Stan Lee's catch phrase.  It has been for decades.   

Please stay On Topic in future, or create a new thread to ask new questions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.