Follow

Billy Batson

Character » Billy Batson appears in 2499 issues.

The original Captain Marvel, deemed worthy of becoming the champion of the ancient Wizard Mamaragan, whenever he utters the word "Shazam", young Billy Batson is struck by a magical thunderbolt and gains vast divine powers and abilities, transforming him into Magic's Champion, the World's Mightiest Mortal, Shazam!

So a Film is probably on the way, where's the comic?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..Well I am excited at the news of a likely Shazam Movie, although a little nervous, because he is very unknown out there in the wider world and it could flop...anyway, my question is, if Shazam can get a film, why still no comic?!

canuckdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I agree 100%

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I guess it will come closer to the release date which I am not sure has been finalized.

I would want it to be in the vein of the old Shazam books, fun. But It will probably also share some of the films tone (whatever that is)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@bezza: Probably after 01/2016 (after miniseries are over) or 03/2016 (first wave of cancelling tittles)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.