Captain Marvel now is probably the strongest

#1 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignore me. This was years ago. I was very ignorant towards comics and their characters.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah so can superman and many others hes not the strongest lol their people lke superboy prime and anti monitor.

#3 Posted by Matt Amazo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, he's rocking that awesome Aging Hippie look.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The strongest is and always will be God and The one above all.

#5 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey,so,are you the one who made the biography of Captain Marvel in this website,right?It have a quite interesting points about him in this website.

But isn't Captain Marvel can't leave the Rock Of Eternity for more than 24 hour or he will lose his powers?Kind of like Green Lantern to me.

#6 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"Hey,so,are you the one who made the biography of Captain Marvel in this website,right?It have a quite interesting points about him in this website. But isn't Captain Marvel can't leave the Rock Of Eternity for more than 24 hour or he will lose his powers?Kind of like Green Lantern to me."

I think its more that, the 7 deadly Sins will be released if he leaves. Or something like that.

#7 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

So how does he now compare with the Spectre?

#8 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"So how does he now compare with the Spectre?"

Unofficially, we're not sure, personally, i think he could beat he quite confortably. The big challange would be full powered Spectre, that for me would be the big one.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"So how does he now compare with the Spectre?"

he's definitely high up...

i put him on the same level as the Quintessence, which the original Wizard was part of...

M

#10 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"Superman cant run light speed like The Flash"

That's a common discussion matter, some people say Supes can go thought speed. Superman's speed is not really determined, I guess whatever speed they need for the story.

#11 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Supreme Marvel says:

That's a common discussion matter, some people say Supes can go thought speed. Superman's speed is not really determined, I guess whatever speed they need for the story.

"

When you go lightspeed, matter is built up so much that you can;t go past it. Not even Superman can go that fast without help from another source. Flash - Speedforce.

#12 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperial says:

"White Phantom says:
"Supreme Marvel says:

"

When you go lightspeed, matter is built up so much that you can;t go past it. Not even Superman can go that fast without help from another source. Flash - Speedforce."

If that's the case then in GL vs Superman Buckshot was wrong. I might need to go there again.

#13 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"White Phantom says:
"Imperial says:
"White Phantom says:
"Supreme Marvel says:

"

When you go lightspeed, matter is built up so much that you can;t go past it. Not even Superman can go that fast without help from another source. Flash - Speedforce."

If that's the case then in GL vs Superman Buckshot was wrong. I might need to go there again.

"

what was wrong about it?"

Oh, he was saying Superman could go to the speed of thought. Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I doubt it would get anywhere.

#14 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

'If you read justice, you will see captain Marvel catch up to the flash. so the speed as well as improved."

I could have sworn Justice was out of continuity.

#15 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/Captain_Marvel_%28Billy_BatIf you read justice, you will see captain Marvel catch up to the flash. so the speed as well as improved."

But in Justice Barry Allen wasn't running his fastest, he was actually slowing down and trying to fight off the infection or whatever was in him.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

An arguement can be made that in his Lord Marvel form Billy is the most powerful all-around hero in the DC Universe.
#17 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc:
@Zoom:
justice is out of continuity if this is the speed feat there talking of lol.  

Lord Marvel was the one who fought black adam right if he was im gonna get anoyed at how low they downplay what omnipotence is. He should be about as powerful as the original shazam.

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"

@PowerHerc:
@Zoom:
justice is out of continuity if this is the speed feat there talking of lol.  

Lord Marvel was the one who fought black adam right if he was im gonna get anoyed at how low they downplay what omnipotence is. He should be about as powerful as the original shazam.

"

At least.  Maybe even more powerful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.