Can someone please help? (regarding Shazam!)

#1 Posted by dauntes_patron (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to collect all of Shazam's appearances in the new 52 but I need a list of all issues he appears in. I am getting the hardcover that just came out and I already have trinity war and the constantine tie-in in which he appears. But I'm not sure what other issues he appears in. Can anyone help me ?

#2 Edited by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Batson has appearances mainly in backups in the Justice League series from the New 52. It starts from issue 7, then goes to issue 12. Then you have the zero issue after that, which is all Shazam. It picks back up with issue 14, and the backups conclude in issue 21. (Issue 21 is ALL him, again like with issue 0.) Note that issue 17 does not have a backup for him, though.

Go here to see all of the backup issues: http://www.comicvine.com/shazam/4045-57116/issues/

Apart from the backups, he also has some appearances where he is a backup character:

As a character in Trinity War, he appears in:

JL 22, JLA 6, JLD 22, JL 23, JLD 23 with crossover appearances in: Constantine 5, and Trinity of Sin: Pandora 3

Lastly, he appears in the Black Adam villain one-shot as part of Villain's month. (JLA 7.4)

Hope this helps!

EDIT: @dauntes_patron (So it's sent to you)

#3 Posted by dauntes_patron (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you so much! you are my new best friend

#4 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

@dauntes_patron: Don't mention it, it's a pleasure to help more people get into the character. I'm a big fan, so I love seeing him gain new fans!

#5 Edited by dauntes_patron (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee: I've never been a DC fan mainly because I didn't identify with any character, but one day I curiously watched Superman/Shazam movie on netflix and immediately turned into a fan. Thanks again

#6 Edited by fil123 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam sucks

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:

shazam sucks

Thank you for your intelligible contribution.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.