Follow

Bill Junior

Character » Bill Junior appears in 32 issues.

Former resident of Broxton, Oklahoma. Bill was in love with the Asgardian Goddess, Kelda and left with her and The Asgardians when they went to Latveria. Bill was killed fighting three of Loki's servants after discovering what he and Doctor Doom were doing to the Asgardians.

Can they bring Bill back?

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By agent9149

I am reffering to the Bill that fell in love with Kelda that died....

i really really really really liked his character and i thought his relationship with Kelda was awesome...can they please  save him from being death and throw him back into the world?   can they make his story a happy story?

I have also notice that a lot of good supporting characters that are freshly introduced are killed off at many times in comics, i find it so annoying and cliched

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iLLituracy

I'm pretty sure they showed him in Valhalla, so I think a return is possible. 

Though, I kind of like how it ended with him dying.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By agent9149
    @iLLituracy: Oh well that's good. I didn't like the way it ended, i rooted for him all the way and then boom he dies.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By iLLituracy
    @agent9149 said:
    @iLLituracy: Oh well that's good. I didn't like the way it ended, i rooted for him all the way and then boom he dies.
    And that's what they call tragedy.
    ballisticbread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ballisticbread

I just read Thor vol. 3, and I have to say that Bill was an awesome/cool/funny supporting character and I miss him and Kelda's relationship. But with the way heros are being killed, then brought back rather quickly (I'm looking at you Cable), I feel that his heroic death would lose meaning if he was revived. He saved the King of Asgard, let him chill in his badassness for now. :P

SimmosFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SimmosFace

Oh, God Why? Bill Junior why you?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.