Big Time Love

#1 Posted by sergyanime (101 posts) - - Show Bio

With Big Time arc happening I was wondering if anyone else was loving it as much as me and what people think is going to happen. 

#2 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Three issues in and three issues I've really enjoyed. Right now I can't say enough good things about Slott's writing, it's very fun and he's got Pete steadily employed again. Ramos' art I think really suits this book too, so it's a shame they'll be alternating artists. I'd say it's safe to assume we're going to see Mac Gargan back as the Scorpion, where he should be and Black Cat trying to get in good with the Avengers...wait what? That's all I got, except for the obvious, we're going to see a lot of new Spider-Man outfits and armors in the coming year.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.