ASM:Big Time

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been a fan of Spider-Man since I could walk. I love the character but some of his less than stellar story arcs have turned me off. I want to read Big Time and see him back where he should be. Is it any good?
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
You should have followed the Gauntlet (most of it, anyway), and Grim Hunt, too. But Big Time has been very good so far, you won't be disappointed.
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:

I loved Grim Hunt. It was fantastic. The follow up story didn't peak my interest though.
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: I loved Grim Hunt. It was fantastic. The follow up story didn't peak my interest though. "
To hazard a guess, I doubt OMIT peaked the interest of many, in general.
#5 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 
I'm hoping for a Gauntlet Trade(s) in the near future. I'll deifnitely check out Big Time in the meantime.
#6 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

" @Morpheus_: I'm hoping for a Gauntlet Trade(s) in the near future. I'll deifnitely check out Big Time in the meantime. "

The Gauntlet is out in TPBs already.   

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5

Big Time is just 3 issues in, but plenty of interesting things have happened already. Slott has done a good job so far.
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:

" @Morpheus_: I'm hoping for a Gauntlet Trade(s) in the near future. I'll deifnitely check out Big Time in the meantime. "

The Gauntlet is out in TPBs already.

Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5

Big Time is just 3 issues in, but plenty of interesting things have happened already. Slott has done a good job so far. "

Perhaps I'll just stick with Big TIme then. LOL
#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: LOL. Let me know how you like it once you do.
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
will do. 

Did you ever get the opportunity to read Black Panther's debut issue?
#10 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed The Gauntlet, Grim Hunt and a little bit of Origin of the Species. The artwork threw me off mostly in it along with the story. The last issue before Big Times was pretty good too.
OMIT was a letdown.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: will do.  Did you ever get the opportunity to read Black Panther's debut issue? "
I haven't gotten to it just yet, but I will. I have barely read anything from last week's releases.
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (19575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
Let me know what you think. I mentioned it on the other site and it didn't seem to catch on with anyone.
#13 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14831 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Big Time so far still waiting for something big to happen though

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: Let me know what you think. I mentioned it on the other site and it didn't seem to catch on with anyone. "
Sure thing. I did not forget about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.