irony

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

so she's a super model who can turn really fat

plus she can only becom skinny again if she purges and throws up the fat
does anyone else love the irony!
#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Is a super model who purges irony or is that just what super models do?

#3 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

umm...I don't love the irony...but that's cause I think becoming fat is a lame superpower, no matter how ironic it all is

#4 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

I think becoming fat is an awesome superpower. Plus how many fat female superheroes are there? Quite unique i think

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

If the gave her a better costume and like one more power I would actually like Bertha.

#6 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"If the gave her a better costume and like one more power I would actually like Bertha."

White Queen's costume and some pheromone powers should do it.

caption
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

That Saddens me

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"If the gave her a better costume and like one more power I would actually like Bertha."

caption
"
Pheromone powers work..but the white Queen costume is a no no.
#9 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:

caption
"
Pheromone powers work..but the white Queen costume is a no no."
I for one, would love it if Big Bertha wore this costume. The only thing I would do differently is make it yellow like her old costume. And fix her hair; make it longer and fuller.
#10 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"I think becoming fat is an awesome superpower. Plus how many fat female superheroes are there? Quite unique i think"

I agree. I wish more women had this power. Could you imagine if someone like Mary Jane Watson gained this power? That'd be awesome!
#11 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Why, Doctor Spy...are you a fan of SSBBW's?

That's cool. The world can use more of them. And to you guys who don't seem to know, her power isn't just to become "Fat". A pretty full discription of her powers (as well as those of her companions) can be found at this page. I did these stats after the first mini-series, so the powers are pretty up to date. Everything from Bertha's "Soft Tissue Manipulation" to the stats and abilities of the Eastern Gray Squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis)

http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/battlespire/85/greatlakesxmen.htm

#12 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: what is it that sadness you?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.