Big Bertha Appreciation Thread

#1 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else here like Big Bertha? I for one think she has some of the best powers around! Her weight gain powers make her unique, plus they're just cool. I just wish she had better hair; longer and fuller. I also wish she would go back to wearing that Emma Frost costume she had temporarily, although I'd prefer it to be yellow like her old costume instead of white. It's also been revealed that Deadpool has a thing for her (He likes fat chicks apparently, he even went out on a date with her before), so that just adds to his already awesome character. I'm surprised he hasn't asked or just went about fattening up Siryn or one of his other love interests). Would you like to see anyone else (Be it permanently or temporary)  'Gain' her powers?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91070 posts) - - Show Bio

she aight.

#3 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio

I happen to think all the Great Lakes Avengers are cool!

#4 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@John_Feaster:
No doubt, but Bertha's my fave, for obvious reasons. :)
#5 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Big Bertha! She kicks butt!
#6 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin:
Totally! And she can do it just by sitting down... on top of them!
#7 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr.Spy said:
" @Illyana Rasputin: Totally! And she can do it just by sitting down... on top of them! "

#8 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin: How did you do that with the picture? Using a program I'm guessing
#9 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel said:
" @Illyana Rasputin: How did you do that with the picture? Using a program I'm guessing "
I  use Photoshop, and Lunapic.
#10 Posted by Chubbytoad (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I just discovered Bertha when I found a copy of West Coast Avengers #46 the other day at a show. I love her! I've always had a preference for large and lovely ladies. Bertha is way cool!

#11 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chubbytoad said:
"I just discovered Bertha when I found a copy of West Coast Avengers #46 the other day at a show. I love her! I've always had a preference for large and lovely ladies. Bertha is way cool! "

Quoted for truth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.