Strenght level?

#1 Posted by LordMaverick (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

I would place her above or par with WW... 
snybody else??
#2 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder womans strength class
#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Around WW's strength level.
#4 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

On the level slightly below Superman, Captain Marvel, Mon-El, Orion, Hercules, Power Girl and Wonder Woman.

#5 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Yup, she's not just big, she's STRONG too! I assume Mr. Miracle may not be the strongest of the new gods but he's still much stronger than a human man, yet Big Barda seems even taller AND stronger than him! So I'd have to say she's at LEAST strong enough to keep up with some of D.C.'s heavy hitters if nothing else!

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@PowerHerc: Yup, she's not just big, she's STRONG too! I assume Mr. Miracle may not be the strongest of the new gods but he's still much stronger than a human man, yet Big Barda seems even taller AND stronger than him! So I'd have to say she's at LEAST strong enough to keep up with some of D.C.'s heavy hitters if nothing else!

Yes, she is strong enough to keep up with DC's heavy hitters.

#7 Posted by herrweis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say under the real heavy hitters but above like in the ball park of donna troy.not as strong as diana or kal or orion

#8 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd line her up alongside WW, Supergirl, and Power Girl. I think she'd be a great foil to WW as a member of Granny Goodness' Female Furies in a JLA film.

#9 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

I'd line her up alongside WW, Supergirl, and Power Girl. I think she'd be a great foil to WW as a member of Granny Goodness' Female Furies in a JLA film.

This. But Barda is waaaaay meaner than them.

#10 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@fodigg said:

Well, they all have their unique fighting aspects. I think WW/Barda would be a good matchup.

#11 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@BlackWind said:

@fodigg said:

Well, they all have their unique fighting aspects. I think WW/Barda would be a good matchup.

They have, WW won.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.