Follow

Beyonder

Character » Beyonder appears in 289 issues.

The Beyonder is an immensely powerful extradimensional entity of disputed origin. The Beyonder is the beyond-all and end-all of all things, striven on occasion to be both mankind's greatest savior and threat, in a quest to better understand human nature.

What Is the Beyonder's Real Name ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was hopping somebody can tell me what the Beyonder's real name is ? I just found out that he is a Inhuman/Mutant... "The Beyonder is the most powerful being of the main comic's universe. The Beyonder was also a mutant. Exposure of his mutant genes to Terrigen Mists had created an unprecedented reaction, bestowing upon him seemingly godlike abilities and granted him amazing power and knowledge beyond all other Inhumans of his time." So he should have a real name ?

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

I actually just read Secret Wars and Secret Wars II within the past few weeks. I prefer his origin (or lack thereof) in those rather than the retcons they did on him. That doesn't answer your question at all, but I just felt like sharing (and it gives you a bump anyways).

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think his name is just the beyonder

Billy219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He probably has many names but I know that he went by Frank at one time during his existence on Earth. It was in Secret Wars II I think. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.