was the beyonder too powerful?

#1 Posted by Foolkiller (168 posts) - - Show Bio

was the beyonder too powerful? is he still too powerful? should they get rid of him?

GO!!

#2 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@Foolkiller:  
I think every cosmic character is until they introduce a newer, more powerful one. In the grand scheme of all the MU cosmic entities no, he's not these days.
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (84956 posts) - - Show Bio

Seemed to be when he was introduced, but not these days.
#4 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7886 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I felt his power level was never to much seeing how well he was introduced, it worked. The travesty that has been placed upon the character in recent times by inferior writers however is the real problem.

#5 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
"No, I felt his power level was never to much seeing how well he was introduced, it worked. The travesty that has been placed upon the character in recent times by inferior writers however is the real problem. "

I adore you.
#6 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally think so... i think he was punking abstracts that he shouldn't have been punking. He shouldn't be able to fight galactus or Death. now the in between-er... that would make sens

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

okay im gonna scratch that... if he was a multiversal singularity than i would understand ... i guess. he shouldnt be able to take the LT though

#8 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just go ahead and bump this thread. Yes, he's basically a Lazy Q from Star Trek.

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Herokiller12344 said:

I'll just go ahead and bump this thread. Yes, he's basically a Lazy Q from Star Trek.

Correct, that's why he was retconed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.