Follow

Beyonder

Character » Beyonder appears in 289 issues.

The Beyonder is an immensely powerful extradimensional entity of disputed origin. The Beyonder is the beyond-all and end-all of all things, striven on occasion to be both mankind's greatest savior and threat, in a quest to better understand human nature.

Is the Beyonder Bisexal ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering if the Beyonder is Bisexal ? I ask because in the past he tryed to romance sevral women... like. "Sharon Ing, Dazzler and Boom Boom. After he was turned into Kosmos then went into a relationship with Kubik.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I do not believe the Beyonder has a sexual preference, there for calling him BI has no meaning because he is neither male or female himself. And as for with Kubik... I believe cosmic relationships are beyond our understanding, but probably have nothing to do with love...

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He likes girls and stays in male form.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He is neither male or female

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He's whatever the writer so chooses him to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.