Follow

Beyonder

Character » Beyonder appears in 289 issues.

The Beyonder is an immensely powerful extradimensional entity of disputed origin. The Beyonder is the beyond-all and end-all of all things, striven on occasion to be both mankind's greatest savior and threat, in a quest to better understand human nature.

Is Pre-Retcon Beyonder more powerful than The One Above All?

• 57 results
    firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By firewrkninja

on TOAA's page it says that he is the most powerful being in the marvel multiverse.
    on Beyonder's page it says he is over a million times more powerful than the entire multiverse.
    is TOAA's name not true? should he be called The One Above All Except for Beyonder? or maybe The One Above Almost All?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

Nope...TOAA is the writer.

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
    ___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

We are talking about the character, not Stan Lee.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The current Beyonder is way weakened and clearly TOAA is most definitely The One Above All. Now Pre-Retcon Beyonder...its tough to say.  It would be a toss-up I say, because frankly I have come to conclude that the three most powerful beings ever made in comics are the PRB, TOAA, and the DC Multiverse's Overmonitor/Monitor-Prime. 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
    No Caption Provided
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Primmaster64
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    No Caption Provided
    that
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

We are talking about the character, not Stan Lee.

The character is a meta character. That means many will reference either Stan or Jack as this (a part of this) character, this character also representing the will of the writers in charge. (at their discretion) 
    Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Enemybird

I like the idea that the TOAA is the creator of the comics and he controls everything that happens within the comics.He in essence controls the "free will" of all characters including beyonder. You could argue that beyonder displayed equals feats power. But the reason he has this power in the first place it because of TOAA. If beyonder created his own comics then it would be a different story XD

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moywar700

tell me when beyonder punches the comic writers in the face

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By majestic99

NO

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Herokiller12344

The dudes name is The One ABOVE ALL, Even one from Beyond counts as All.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By majestic99

@Primmaster64 said:

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
    the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firewrkninja said:

on TOAA's page it says that he is the most powerful being in the marvel multiverse.
    on Beyonder's page it says he is over a million times more powerful than the entire multiverse. is TOAA's name not true? should he be called The One Above All Except for Beyonder? or maybe The One Above Almost All?

TOAA's name means the being who's above everything else. that's a thing everybody know. but if we apply the same logic, what is the meaning of Beyonder? the Beyonder means the being beyond everything else. so we can't say TOAA is stronger than Beyonder because of his name. before i present my idea, let's clarify few things :

Firstly, PR Beyonder was never defeated in combat, no one can defeat him. what happened in the last issue of Secret Wars 2 is not a defeat.

2nd : Living Tribunal isn't stronger than PR Beyonder who say that is either a delusive or an ignorant. PR Beyonder is stronger than all Marvel universe and its beings combined by far.

3rd. PR Beyonder was stated clearly to be omnipotent in almost every issue of Secret Wars 1 & 2, so you can't deny it, and he was controling the existence of all Marvel Universe by merely his imagination, no one in the moderne comics is witt such power except TOAA.

4th. who said that PR Molecule Man was able the stand up to him,is also wrong!! because Beyonder was limiting his powers, and he stated that he didn't want to hurt him, and also Molecule Man stated himself that the infinite difference in power between him and Beyonder is like the infinite difference between Captain America and Molecule Man. can you imagine that Captain America could stand up to Molecule Man?? it would be shamefully ridiculous to say yes.

5th. PR Beyonder was TOAA before TOAA was established, there was no character of TOAA before or at the time of Secret Wars 1 & 2.

6th. Beyonder was TOAA before creation or with more precise words, he was God before genesis, as the writer and ex Head of Marvel HQ Jim shooter said.

7th. according to Stan Lee PR Beyonder was TOAA of his own actuality, the purpose of his original existence was to explain the existence of the other comic companies and their own universal laws and structure with their own supreme beings.

So what is the conclusion, the PR Beyonder is the God of an other reality beyond Marvel Universe, just like DC Universe, Image Universe, Shueisha Universe, Wildstorm Universe. which make him pretty likely as omnipotent as TOAA, Presence, and Man of Miracles.

so The One Above All is above all in Marvel Universe, but Beyonder is not part of Marvel Universe so the rule is not applied here, it's like saying The One Above All is above everything meaning above Presence, and above Man of Miracles, which it makes no sense, because Presence and Man of Miracles are not part of Marvel Universe, the rule is not applied.

Avatar image for deactivated-6022d32c2b56e
    deactivated-6022d32c2b56e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA IS ABOVE ALL

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By muhabba

When did they ret-con The Beyonder?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hahahahaha no the beyonders current power level is pathetic compaired to his original abilities, but even on his best day he's still an amoeba compared to TOAA

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Herokiller12344

There are way too many characters that carry the title and power of God up high. The Beyonder is the perfect example of overdoing it, I get that he needs to be powerful, but being "1000x the entirety of the all the energy in the multiverse" is just...no. That is just too much.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mighty_beyonder: your a beyonder lover toaa owns marvel he could kill them all with a blink of an eye

FANNYBUSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously, TOAA

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
    OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firewrkninja said:

on Beyonder's page it says he is over a million times more powerful than the entire multiverse. is TOAA's name not true? should he be called The One Above All Except for Beyonder? or maybe The One Above Almost All?

TOAA's name means the being who's above everything else. that's a thing everybody know. but if we apply the same logic, what is the meaning of Beyonder? the Beyonder means the being beyond everything else. so we can't say TOAA is stronger than Beyonder because of his name. before i present my idea, let's clarify few things :

Firstly, PR Beyonder was never defeated in combat, no one can defeat him. what happened in the last issue of Secret Wars 2 is not a defeat.

2nd : Living Tribunal isn't stronger than PR Beyonder who say that is either a delusive or an ignorant. PR Beyonder is stronger than all Marvel universe and its beings combined by far.

3rd. PR Beyonder was stated clearly to be omnipotent in almost every issue of Secret Wars 1 & 2, so you can't deny it, and he was controling the existence of all Marvel Universe by merely his imagination, no one in the moderne comics is witt such power except TOAA.

4th. who said that PR Molecule Man was able the stand up to him,is also wrong!! because Beyonder was limiting his powers, and he stated that he didn't want to hurt him, and also Molecule Man stated himself that the infinite difference in power between him and Beyonder is like the infinite difference between Captain America and Molecule Man. can you imagine that Captain America could stand up to Molecule Man?? it would be shamefully ridiculous to say yes.

5th. PR Beyonder was TOAA before TOAA was established, there was no character of TOAA before or at the time of Secret Wars 1 & 2.

6th. Beyonder was TOAA before creation or with more precise words, he was God before genesis, as the writer and ex Head of Marvel HQ Jim shooter said.

7th. according to Stan Lee PR Beyonder was TOAA of his own actuality, the purpose of his original existence was to explain the existence of the other comic companies and their own universal laws and structure with their own supreme beings.

So what is the conclusion, the PR Beyonder is the God of an other reality beyond Marvel Universe, just like DC Universe, Image Universe, Shueisha Universe, Wildstorm Universe. which make him pretty likely as omnipotent as TOAA, Presence, and Man of Miracles.

so The One Above All is above all in Marvel Universe, but Beyonder is not part of Marvel Universe so the rule is not applied here, it's like saying The One Above All is above everything meaning above Presence, and above Man of Miracles, which it makes no sense, because Presence and Man of Miracles are not part of Marvel Universe, the rule is not applied.

Beyonder>TOAA all day bro

Avatar image for superboyprimeonejillion
    superboyprimeonejillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njones5: You don't seem to understand what he's saying. The Beyonder isn't just a regular omnipotent,, he's beyond the marvel universe. On that note, everyone please stop using names as a measurement of power. Thank you. Anyways, like the_mighty_beyonder said, The Beyonder is OUTSIDE of Marvel. Is TOAA above The Presence, DC's ultimate God? No, he's not, it's a stalemate. This applies to the Beyonder as well, he was published under Marvel's comics, but he's not a Marvel entity. He's from the Beyond. He was made to be the supreme God above all things. This is proven when the Beyonder explains the Beyond, and how the Marvel Universe is similar to just a measly droplet of water in an ocean of multiverses in the realm of Beyond, which is the Beyonder himself. Ask yourself who's more powerful, the ruler of a sea, or the ruler of an ocean?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sohanreddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officialrikudousennin: Hey on the wiki website check the power grid TOAA has everything 7 but The beyonder has everything 7 except his fighting skills are 6 and here is the link for TOAA http://marvel.wikia.com/One-Above-All_(Multiverse) and for the beyonder http://marvel.wikia.com/Beyonder_(Earth-616)

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theoreticaly speaking yes Pre Retcon Beyonder is above TOAA simply because TOAA is the most powerful being in the marvel universe, and PRB is 1 million times more powerful than the collective Marvel U including TOAA

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burn this page now. Beyonder is just as impressive to TOAA as an ant is to us. Beyonder is too stupid and to unaware of his own existence. He was a failed lab experiment of TOAA and ended up in the basement. TOAA is omniscience omnipotent omnipresent etc TOAA is Omniverse while Beyonder is and idiot with multiversal powers.

Freddy_Blairer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firewrkninja:

He's name is The One Above ALL and that "ALL" includes The Beyonder. Yeap! PRB was so powerful but he wasn't still at TOAA's level. Nothing and NO ONE is more powerful than TOAA

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Not even close lol.

Jmarshmallow

ANNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ANNS

AANS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AANS

Hi.

I'm a huge fan of Beyonder, but there's no any single chance for him to be the one.

Actually, Beyonder is not even close to Him. Because nobody is. (whether TOAA is really what Marvel said He is).

Let's try to understand things here.

TOAA is not onlyGod of this Universe. He is Godalmighty of multi-universe; if there is a different universe somewhere he is God there.

I tried to search for lists with the mightiest characters ever made. Here are some:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/godzilla07/lists/top-65-strongest-marvel-characters/40294/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/elderfingolfin/lists/the-most-powerful-heroes-and-villains-in-marvel/38385/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/kagetaicho/lists/100-most-powerful-marvel-characters/10144/

http://imgur.com/gallery/VcbmR

http://imgur.com/gallery/XSuF8

http://list25.com/25-powerful-comic-book-beings-created/2/

http://marvel.wikia.com/User_blog:Whitekey/My_ranking_of_the_most_powerful_Marvel_beings_%28A_personal_list%29--Version_1

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/top-15-most-powerful-marvel-characters-124892/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKePtoC4lQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK7P0ZNRAuY

http://whatculture.com/comics/25-powerful-cosmic-entities-marvel-comics.php/12

I never saw a single list where Beyonder is ahead of TOAA.

All the lists I saw place TOAA in first place.

Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Here, in this awesome webite says:

The One Above All is the SupremeBeing of Marvel...

http://www.comicvine.com/one-above-all/4005-44473/

One Bove All is the most powerful being in the marvel multiverse. He alonepossessesgreater powerthan the living tribunal and Beyonder. He is believed to represent the creators of marvel (Jack Kirby and Stan Lee) And while he is technically another entity, he has taken the form of Jack Kirby to demonstrate what he really is which is the grand authority in the marvel universe.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/kagetaicho/lists/100-most-powerful-marvel-characters/10144/

Look here:

http://marvel.wikia.com/One-Above-All_%28Multiverse%29

Here says: "Apparently responsible for the existence of all life in the Multiuniverse and possibly beyond, the One-Above-All is the master and sole superior of the cosmic overseer and arbitrator known as the Living Tribunal."

http://marvel.wikia.com/Beyonder_%28Earth-616%29

Here says: The Beyonder is one of the most powerful beings of the mainstream universe, and is still one of its mysteries.

TOAA is God of beyond universes...

Marvel Official Handbook places TOAA as the supremebeing of the whole Marvel reality.

TOAA is God creator of OMNI-UNIVERSE . Beyonder is not creator.... There is only one!

TOAA is said as the ONLY ONE Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient.

Nobody else can have this power.

These qualities put TOAA simply as the only being who is truly invincible.

Omnipotent means ALL THE POWER. If anyone else has any power is because anomnipotent being has allowed it.

Beyonder, as I know, lost much of his power; this would never happen if he was Omnipotent as TOAA.

I'm a Beyonder fan, but I'm a huge fan of TOAA as well and he is what his name says (The one ABOVE ALL)!

But relax, TOAA doesn't fight anyway. He is God. He doesn't need it.

TOAA has no enemies. Because God has no enemies, God has only his creation.

I confess I didn't understand Fantastic Four #319 where Kubk defeats Beyonder in his prime... I once more say I didn't understand that fight, but that seemed to me as Kubik's victory.

And Beyonder has to deal with Living Tribunal before TOAA.

Some mentions about TOAA:

During an encounter with the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange, the cosmic entity Eternity tells Strange: "I and my brother, Death, comprise all of your reality, mystic! Neitherhe nor I are God, for Godrulesall realities!"

Doctor Strange: Master of the Mystic Arts vol. 2, #13.

The Cosmic Cube Kubik on a tour of reality displaying various higher powers to Kosmos, upon meeting the Tribunal, tells her that while it is the most supreme power which can be comprehended, "Logic would indicate that the Tribunal itself is but another servant, but of what nonedareimagine."

Fantastic Four Annual #23 (Pg. 61)

In the aftermath of the events of Infinity Gauntlet, the Living Tribunal easily undoes all the destruction an enraged Adam Warlock wreaks at his Trial, claiming that, "I representforces that dwarf even your might. My authority comes from onHigh."

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1 (Pg. 9)

When the Protégé claims to the Living Tribunal and other cosmic entities that he is the most powerful being that ever was, and that he will surpass them all and move up, the Tribunal counters, "Impossible! There is only oneabovethe Living Tribunal!" Later, after the Protégé declares himself the One-Above-All in an attempt to seize ultimate power, the Tribunal absorbs the Protégé into itself, proclaiming, "Your actions and intentions are inexcusable! Make your peace! May the One-Above-Allforgiveyou!"

Guardians of the Galaxy #47 - 50

When a bartender asks the demon Mephisto whether the Living Tribunal, having created the Infinite Embassy, was actually "God", Mephisto responds, "No, he's not God. He's just the biggestkid in all the playgrounds (Universes). And if he knows the Principal, he's not exactly chatty about it."

Journey into Mystery #627

When the pregnant Susan Storm feared for her husband's possible death at the hands of the "all-powerful" Silver Surfer, Uatu the Watchertells her that there is only one being that is truly "all-powerful", and that "His only weapon...is love!"

Fantastic Four #72 (Pg. 13)

TOAA is God. Almighty CREATOR. Omnipotent. Unique! The Only One!

Beyonder is exposed as oneamong His creatures in Mighty Thor Annual #14.

Beyonder is absolutely awesome! I love him!

Beyonder seems to me as he will become like a Messiah from TOAA…

I really love both; but TOAA is the ultimate being!

AANS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AANS

Trying to compare Beyonder with TOAA is like trying to compare an Angel with God...

Angels are powerful, but God is God!

Angels rebel sometimes, exactly when they think they are God.

And they receive the proper punishment for such blasphemy...

That's how Satan was born...

Please guys, stop overrating Beyonder; do you want him to become a demon?

;)

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pre-Retcon Beyonder = TOAA

Post-Retcon Beyonders<TOAA

lulun55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lulun55

Guys I know that PR Beyonder is omnipotent but please read my concerns here:

1) If Post Retcon Beyonder is millions of times stronger than the Marvel multiverse and omnipotent, then why was he weakened after using a portion of his power for defeating death which is a part in the Marvel universe created by TOAA. This implies that PRBeyonder was losing some of his power just to defeat a creation of TOAA. Then you can imagine how he will fare if he fights with its creator.

2) I know PR Beyonder is from the beyond reality, and not regarding the above issue. We all know that his emotions get the better of him while TOAA is also omniscient. Therefore PR Beyonder cannot be called a True God or The One Above All...

3) I think Marvel wants us to know that TOAA is the supreme being of Marvel (not the Marvel universe).

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lulun55 said:

Guys I know that PR Beyonder is omnipotent but please read my concerns here:

1) If Post Retcon Beyonder is millions of times stronger than the Marvel multiverse and omnipotent, then why was he weakened after using a portion of his power for defeating death which is a part in the Marvel universe created by TOAA. This implies that PRBeyonder was losing some of his power just to defeat a creation of TOAA. Then you can imagine how he will fare if he fights with its creator.

2) I know PR Beyonder is from the beyond reality, and not regarding the above issue. We all know that his emotions get the better of him while TOAA is also omniscient. Therefore PR Beyonder cannot be called a True God or The One Above All...

3) I think Marvel wants us to know that TOAA is the supreme being of Marvel (not the Marvel universe).

None of that is even right they retcon him because jim shooter left and the director got pissed and etc then marvel wanted a true god so Beyonder is TOAA like stan lee stated before.

lulun55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats true but.. we are arguing from the standpoint of scans.... Even though I love pre retcon beyonder however at the end of the day even if I concede that he is omnipotent and that jim shooter left( A big mistake), I don't think PR Beyonder would fit the supreme being because of mental curiosity or wonder. I think as the most supreme being, he should not only be omnipotent but also omniscient. But as it is, even others have taken advantage of his mental state of curiosity and wonder.

KoMiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top 5 unbeatable marvel entities

5 the celestials

4 eternity

3 Beyonder

2 living tribunal

1 one above all

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
    ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA >>>> PR beyonder , What u said is true,

@aans said:

TOAA is not onlyGod of this Universe. He is Godalmighty of multi-universe; if there is a different universe somewhere he is God there.

But i can't get ur point here !! He's Only Marvel Universe/Multiverse God Not in athor universe like DCU ...!! .

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Zuyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think about it this way, TOAA = the writing staff, if the Beyonder was more powerful than TOAA, then he could of prevented himself from being retconned and depowered. But he couldn't stop the writers from making him weaker. So in essence, TOAA deamed Beyonder to be to powerful and made him weaker as the embodiment of the writers choices. If writers>PR beyonder and TOAA=writers, then TOAA>PRBeyonder.

Avatar image for avidcomicreader
    avidcomicreader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, all these people are saying that TOAA is the writer, but no. he appears in a few comics, as the creator of the multiverse. He just isn't recognized enough, and I imagine he is to powerful to even care about people trying to destroy the multiverse. I imagine if the whole multiverse was destroyed by the beyonder, than the beyonder was destroyed, so nothing else exists, TOAA would start all over and create a new universe.

Avatar image for jerrycarterboss1
    Jerrycarterboss1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is actually considered to be the master of the omniverse, not just the marvel multiverse. TOAA is the master of infinity to put it in short. gg PRB :D

Avatar image for gildardovillarruel
    GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRB IS BEYOND THE WRITTERS UNDERSTANDING,HES THE SOLE CREATOR OF WHAT IS NOW IN MARVEL TODAY, THE SUPREME POWER MANIFASTED FROM ALL COMIC BOOKS TO BRING FORTH THEIR GOD, THEIR CHAMPION OF LIFE!

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRBeyonder is a stupid character that didn't even know it's own existence, he's a nobody in comparison to TOAA.

PRBeyonder was not TOAA

PRBeyonder is not the creator of Marvel

PRBeyonder is not beyond the writers understanding, how could they write about him if he was. Are you saying Jim Shooter didn't know what he was doing HAHAH might explain a few things

PRBeyonder was retconned there for he was never truly a omnipotent being

Powers from a omnipotent being doesn't shorten when it kills something or uses it's power, it's infinity.

Marvel has really messed up these omnipotent beings. Last thing I read was Tom Brevoort saying yeah Doom God is omnipotent but not omniscient so there are levels, not a true omnipotent being which proves that Beyonders were not omniscient and not true omnipotent beings in the first place either, especially since Doom usurped their powers after he killed them. Beyonders are linear beings lol the things you read in a comic so omnipotent beings couldn't even save their own hides.

PRBeyonder was powerful but stating such facts as millions of times greater than a multiverse says, well okay then, your power is millions of times greater than a multiverse. It's finite. Who the hell writes a story like that all it does is convince people his omnipotence comes with limits. The word omnipotent lacks meaning here.

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
    AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AlexandraWallace

the current TOAA is modified version of Pre-retcon beyonder, Marvel actually trying to fool us by retcon beyonder. they tried to make beyonder to be the most powerful being, but he is too crazy , so they depowered him, and made the new most powerful one( now they called TOAA). so Pre-Retcon Beyonder is equal to TOAA . The current TOAA is just new version( modified version) of Pre-retcon beyonder.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe
    deactivated-57c8b1faed6fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No TOAA>>>>>>>>>beyonder why? because beyonder actually has a nerfed version and toaa hasnt had one till date :3

also "understand human nature" meaning beyonder is not fully all knowing as he needs to understand human nature, whilst toaa already knows it toaa godstomps

Billy219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate from now until the end of Eternity and Infinity!!

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, because Pre retcon beyonder has actually been nearly killed by an amped Prowler IIRC and was actually staggered as well as temporarily matched by The Molecule Man.

TOAA hasn't even been touched yet.

Avatar image for luxustheultimate
    LuxusTheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LuxusTheUltimate

This is very simple...The Beyonder may be a Ridiculously, Immensely powerful being from beyond the Marvel multiverse, that may not belong to the Multiverse like some said above, And he may be powerful enough to wreck the entire Marvel's Universe by just thinking about it, But he is far from being as powerful as The-One-Above-All...First of all...Even if The Beyonder is not a being from the Marvel multiverse, And he is millions of times more powerful than it, It still means he has finite power, Since the universe is finite, Based on the times that he lost power facing Cosmic Beings...The TOAA is Omnipotent, He can do absolutely EVERYTHING he wants to, He could erase The Beyonder from existence if he wanted to, Since he has true infinite power, And it has no limitations. The Beyonder is way more powerful than every Being that belongs to the Marvel Multiverse, Except maybe for The Fulcrum, But he is surely not more powerful than the one who is above all the others...

Maybe some people can't accept that The Beyonder isn't longer the most powerful being from Marvel, But we have to go along with the changes that happen...Now the One Above All is the supreme ruler and creator of the Marvel Multiverse, And he is Boundlessly above anything and everything, which are simply extensions of himself...

Avatar image for asimplehumanperson
    Asimplehumanperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- TOAA is not a character in the comics. When he is in the comics its the write breaking the 4th wall and making an appearance as an avatar. You keep attaching some kind of power level to him. You are looking at the avatar version of TOAA so you assume he follows the laws of other supreme beings and has some kind of power level. He does not. There is no word to describe his power because he is everything there is. He is the very fabric that is Marvel, its past and its future. If he dies, so does Marvel the company. He cannot even be compared to any other character in Marvel so please stop doing this.

- TOAA cannot be destroyed by any power level or any being in the comics because he is the writers.

- The only way TOAA can be destroyed in writing is if Marvel was sued or the company decided to close down or bought by another company that chose to replace him with other top comic writers.. Then in that sense, another supreme entity would take over.

- The Beyonder is both a character created by TOAA (The writers) and an avatar / representative of the existence of other major comic book companies / writers.

- With that said, The Beyonder makes appearances in the Marvel Universe because the TOAA wills it. When in reality, The TOAA is simply acknowledging that he/it exists and has created a character in its image to act in its universe. Its still a creation of the image and likeness of the god of other comics therefore its under the control of the TOAA.

- TOAA cannot destroy the Beyonder it can simply ignore it or erase its existence in its own universe, however he will still exist in other comic books.

- So basically its like this. On home turf, Marvel Universe, TOAA reigns supreme. TOAA can allow or disallow the Beyonder to enter his universe. There are other universes which TOAA doesnt control and thats where Beyonder resides and reigns supreme. These two entities cannot destroy eachother.

- TOAA has no powers or anything. He’s simply everything. No matter how much power you have you cannot beat him because he is you. He is everything in the Marvel Universe. Even the words Marvel are trademarked therefore he is those words itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.