#1 Edited by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre- Retcon

Kubik blasts Beyonder

Cosmic Cube

InHuman

#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain if you must...

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon + Inhuman are kind of alike to me, both have a strange aura of benevolence to them matching their awesome power

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: I think they kept his peaceful, unselfish and curious persona, just limited his ability

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: to the description of Dr. Strange he kinda "limited himself"

#7 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: Not confusing at all lol, So then his Cosmic Cube form may be his weakest?

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@warlock360: Not confusing at all lol, So then his Cosmic Cube form may be his weakest?

I'd say, yea.

Look at this for instance

His Inhuman form is probably just his curiosity to see what would have happened if he was one. He always seems to make himself "forget" so he gets excited seeing new things, something he didn't have whilst being in that raw state of power and possibly a subtle form of omniscience or awareness.

#9 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, very curious... I am not familliar with the Inhuman retcon as much as the other incarnations, i will look into this!

p.s. Diggin the sudden icon change lol very sporting

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Gotta go with the flow, my old av is coming now too ;D

also, i think maybe he retcons himself that way. (the smile at the end as i posted first might be a hint)

#11 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: @warlock360 said:

@LordMaverick: Gotta go with the flow, my old av is coming now too ;D

also, i think maybe he retcons himself that way. (the smile at the end as i posted first might be a hint)

Dream come true for Marvel Fans!

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as an Inhuman mutant or mutant Inhuman not sure which is correct

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.