Avatar image for detergenttripod
    Detergenttripod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Detergenttripod

Beyond! is such a sweet mini series. Love the art, the writing, the twists (some predictable and some not).
    It wasn't the most epic of stories but it had a subtle brilliance about the human/mutant/alien/in-human condition.
    And it did a great job showing each character's unique personality really quickly in just the first issue.
    It was paced well, good characters and dialogue.
    Again, not the most amazing thing i've read/will read. but a very good above average series.
    4/5!!

SamLynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SamLynn

How many stories are in the mini series?

Avatar image for detergenttripod
    Detergenttripod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Detergenttripod

There are 6 parts

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

More like 5/5. That mini is AWESOME. In fact it is one of the books that got me into comics. The story was interresting, the charactors were cool (even Mac "the fail" Gargan), and the ending was EPIC. Truly BEyond! was one of the best comics EVER MADE in my opinion. I would recomend anyone give it a try.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.