User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Sacrifice For the Greater Good, How Star Trek 0

Super Villain team up time! After Anarky steals something from the League of Assassins he forces the League to break into the CRC(Contagion Research Center) to unleash a viral terror on Gotham!Deadline plots are always an easy and effective one to play. It’s incredibly simple - put your protagonist in a situation where he/she must race against the literal clock to save the day - and a staple of cartoons. “Sacrifice” sticks to this and makes a solid episode of Saturday morning entertainment. It’...

Well worth the "sacrifice" of your 22-minutes 0

After last week's quality lull in "Control", we get back to the main plot once more in "Sacrifice". This time, Anarky pits our heroes and the League of Assassins against each other in order to obtain a chemical that will produce him some mindless monsters. However, his convoluted plan will put them, and later Gotham, at risk.I'll admit, part of me is tired of the constant threat of the League of Assassins. Sure, they're the biggest threat so far, but part of me was missing some of the more psyc...