Will she be stuck as Red She-Hulk forever?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Dr. Banner has discovered one thing about Betty: her gamma levels are unstable, and that she'll be stuck as Red She-Hulk if she keeps on transforming a few times.

For my opinion, I think it's a "yes".

#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16751 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are preparing to depower her (finally realising that too many Hulks is not interesting).

#3 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have other suggestions?

#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she gets stuck as Hulk.

Lots of Hulks are cool.

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Jennifer changes back and forth now it's kinda appropriate that at least one She-Hulk be stuck in her powered form.

#6 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Well?

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

She isn't stuck is she? She can still change back to Betty, right?
#8 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure they will find a way to depower her.

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

To tell the truth I don't care if she's stuck or not i'm wondering if they're gonna get rid of her attitude she's been having recently.
#10 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really taking that plot point to heart, due to the fact that nothing permanent that happened to the other Hulks (Banner can never turn to Hulk, Ross can never turn to Ross, Ross can never energy leech again, ect) actually stuck, even past only a few issues. Love the Hulk books, especially Incredible and the back-up A-Bomb stories, but things like this are more just to add a suspense element.

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez I hope not. I hate Betty being a Hulk. I hate there being multiple Hulks in general. One Hulk is good, 2 is ok if you want She-Hulk. Skaar is pushing it, but still bearable. Then the Red Hulks. Sigh...

#12 Posted by EvilAndy (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Fear Itself #2 has Betty still able to change back and I'm guessing it takes place after the current story arc in Incredible Hulks, but who knows.

Betty should have stayed dead in my opinion, but if she is back she shouldn't go back to the same old role of long suffering love of Bruce Banner. I suppose Red She-Hulk ads an extra layer of tragedy to the Hulk's story. I'm okay with it, I don't hate it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.