Who thinks Betty Ross is a bitch recently?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I do. In fact, if I were a character and true antagonist of Incredible Hulks, I'd make everyone turn against her by showing her pictures of what she did in Florida and Rome, and her victims like Bruce Banner and She-Hulk.

For those who agree with me on this, yell "All hail, MonsterObsessor!"

#2 Posted by EvilAndy (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but isn't that how the whole gamma powered thing works? Get yourself a massive dose of gamma rays, hulk-out then all your repressed personality traits come to the surface. The calm and meek Bruce Banner becomes a raging monster, serious lawyer Jen Walters becomes a fun loving free spirit and kind and loving Betty Ross becomes a hard-ass bitch. Turns out she's more like her asshole father than we realized. 

Then again, being tortured by the Intelligencia doesn't help.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11757 posts) - - Show Bio

she's suffered a large amount of psychological damage recently  so its understandable.
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

She's just one of a long line of women who've turned bitchy by a dude with anger management issues 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.