who the red she hulk is ?

#1 Edited by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the red she hulk is victoria hand. Her ripped costume,red streaked hair, and the fact she uses guns feals like to much coincedence

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

God no. She's one of the few new characters that I actually like.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jor-el Zod said:
" I think the red she hulk is victoria hand. Her ripped costume,red streaked hair, and the fact she uses guns feals like to much coincedence "
Good call.The hair would be explained it it was Victoria Hand.The Weapons lead me to believe it's Elektra but her costume leads me to believe it's Domino.I can't wait to find out who she and Rulk are.
#4 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's neither Domino or Elektra
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by mr gray (3 posts) - - Show Bio

the red shehulk is marlo ricks wife

#7 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Jor-el Zod said:
" I think the red she hulk is victoria hand. Her ripped costume,red streaked hair, and the fact she uses guns feals like to much coincedence "
Good call.The hair would be explained it it was Victoria Hand.The Weapons lead me to believe it's Elektra but her costume leads me to believe it's Domino.I can't wait to find out who she and Rulk are. "
They kinda made her costume look like Domino's, use sais like Elektra and streaked hair like Ms. Hand probably to make people guess anyway.
#8 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Revealed - Hulk #22 and Incredible Hulk #609

Red She-Hulk is Betty Ross

#9 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" I know it's neither Domino or Elektra "

No...it's Betty. Like mister garbage said. I think that it's cool. Now we have 3 She-Hulks together. Interesting. :) 
#10 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:

No...it's Betty. Like mister garbage said. I think that it's cool. Now we have 3 She-Hulks together. Interesting. :)  "
I'll bet we'll see one get killed in the next year or so.
#11 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" @mira said:

No...it's Betty. Like mister garbage said. I think that it's cool. Now we have 3 She-Hulks together. Interesting. :)  "
I'll bet we'll see one get killed in the next year or so. "
I hope you're wrong. Cause they're all really really cool. I like She-Hulk (Jen) and Red She-Hulk (Betty).
#12 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira said:
" @Green Skin said:
" @mira said:

I hope you're wrong. Cause they're all really really cool. I like She-Hulk (Jen) and Red She-Hulk (Betty). "
I hope I am too, but it seems like something Marvel would do. 
#13 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:

" @mira said:

" @Green Skin said:
" @mira said:

I hope you're wrong. Cause they're all really really cool. I like She-Hulk (Jen) and Red She-Hulk (Betty). "
I hope I am too, but it seems like something Marvel would do.  "
Why should they? They're cool characters. I hope hat Jen and Betty will survive.
But I'm not sure about Lyra.
#14 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Betty, I think Red She Hulk is She-Hulk. You see, when she first transformed, she's uncontrollable; maybe that uncontrollable part is stolen by Leader when Jen is still herself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.