Follow

Betty Ross

Character » Betty Ross appears in 1098 issues.

The love of Bruce Banner's life, she has been one of the Hulk's greatest allies, though she is the daughter of his greatest enemy, General 'Thunderbolt' Ross. She has been transformed into the Harpy, died, and is now a Hulk herself although she lost her powers when Doctor Green, the new incarnation of the Hulk, injected her with the cure for Gamma Radiation. What's next in her life remains to be seen...

Red She-Hulk...!?!

• 155 results
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Nerx

Loeb's wet dream?

Who the hell uses a Sai in conjunction with a SMG?

Domino looks hot BTW

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By XRiskyX
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @iLLituracy said:
    " This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my entire life. "
    If it's going to be Dom... Then it will be the worst thing for me.. "
    Agreed.

@Nerx said:
    " Loeb's wet dream?Who the hell uses a Sai in conjunction with a SMG?Domino looks hot BTW "
    Well contrary to public perception a sai is not necessarily a stealth weapon but a weapon used for disarming. Therefore it has three tips. You catch an opponent's melee weapon between two of themm and use a quick twist of the weapon to get some momentumm and force the weapon out of his hands while you are still armed with the sai. It makes sense if you look at it. If an opponent manages to get near you with a blade or something like that you can disarm him and still blast him away with the SMG. But I'm getting off topic.

@xerox-kitty said:
    " @Risky: Well, to be honest I'm not so sure any more.  If you compare the solo image of Red-Shulky & Domino then they do appear to be wearing a very similar outfit which is ripped to shreds.  I hope to God it isn't Dom, because that would be an awful twist to how she 'finds out'. "
    Ugh, I am honset: If that happens I will start a really really big mail action adressing Marvel to fire Loeb. That guy has created some serious BS especially storywise. I definitely join you in your hopes and will asssume that it is just some of the usual Loeb fakes like when everybody thought Rulk was Doc Samson.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#53  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Risky: I hope it's all part of a pre-hype ruse to fool people.  Personally, I hate the idea of X-Force being anywhere near this Rulk storyline... let alone the dreadful addition of a Red She-Hulk.  

I remember a time when Domino would only be in one title, two if she was lucky.  She occasionally appeared in Cable as well as X-Force ;)  But now... she's in X-Force, Uncanny AND Hulk?!  Give it a rest.  Stop ruining perfectly good characters!!  (Although I'm pleased she doesn't have the gothic Heath-Ledger-Joker style lips that Greg Land drew her with!)
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Nerx
    @Risky: Thanks for the reply , but a Sai just seems odd... she can use a jitte a tonfa or even a baton insread of a Sai. The SMG is just unnecessary, who is she RULK-lite?
    themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By themaskedhero
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "
    I remember a time when Domino would only be in one title, two if she was lucky.  She occasionally appeared in Cable as well as X-Force ;)  But now... she's in X-Force, Uncanny AND Hulk?!  Give it a rest.  Stop ruining perfectly good characters!!  (Although I'm pleased she doesn't have the gothic Heath-Ledger-Joker style lips that Greg Land drew her with!)
    "
    Well I don't think that being that she's part of X-Force, showing up in Hulk when it looks like X-Force is going to be crossing over is such a big deal. But I happen to like Domino. And it's not nearly as bad as Deadpool (lately) or Wolverine.

This still doesn't make me want to read Hulk either way. Red She-Hulk? Come on. I guess we could have seen this coming eventually. Maybe it will be the key to how Red Hulks work.
    Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Poofy 90's hair?  Check.  Leather all over the place?  Check.  Huge ridiculous firearm?  Check.  Random piece of martial arts paraphernalia?  Check.

Well golly gee wiz, it's like the glory days of the early 90's and Rob Liefeld all over again!  Pass the barf bucket.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By XRiskyX
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @Risky: I hope it's all part of a pre-hype ruse to fool people.  Personally, I hate the idea of X-Force being anywhere near this Rulk storyline... let alone the dreadful addition of a Red She-Hulk.  

"
    I'm afraid as long as both X-Force and Rulk are popular we won't get around that. I hate that idea too but looks like we have to cope with that. But that it is so obvious lets me hope, the last thing that Loeb does is making obvious choices and much less (god beware) follow logic. Even Liefeld would be a better writer than him.

Agree with that statement too. If that goes on they gonna spoil Domino to me like they did with Wolverine. I could stand his increase in powers if he wasn't force fed to me in every single Marvel issue. Just because she my fav character doesn't mean I have to see her in everything. I mean I also like steak but I would certainly stop loving it if I had it every day.

@Nerx said:
    " @Risky: Thanks for the reply , but a Sai just seems odd... she can use a jitte a tonfa or even a baton insread of a Sai. The SMG is just unnecessary, who is she RULK-lite? "
    I don't know but the Rulk also uses weapons like guns and stuff. She Hulk was always smarter than Hulk, maybe it is that way again. Rulk is not stupid but She-Rulk may be even smarter. In the end it is all just a promo poster and why I am defending that idea anyway?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @themaskedhero said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    "
    "
    Well I don't think that being that she's part of X-Force, showing up in Hulk when it looks like X-Force is going to be crossing over is such a big deal. But I happen to like Domino. And it's not nearly as bad as Deadpool (lately) or Wolverine.
    "
    It's worse for Domino if she really does turn out to be the Red She-Hulk.
    themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#59  Edited By themaskedhero
    @xerox-kitty:
    I couldn't agree more. 

I think this Red She-Hulk things is just to get people to come back to the book. But after a year of books, couldn't we be on a new subject?
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nerx
    @Risky: Maybe you happen to like Sai's, She's smarter but does she overheat like him though?
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By XRiskyX
    @Nerx: Good question, looks like we have to find out. But I'll watch the spoilers closely so I don't have that comic in my collection if it should really be Domino.
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By Nahero

i highly doubt she-rulk is domino i mean she dosen't look like domino cuz if she was domino they would but have the same facial feature

RaptorFratBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#63  Edited By RaptorFratBoy

The more I thought about it, the more it became clear: This is probably just another "Spider-Hulk" scenario. Back in the day, Spider-Man came across Bruce Banner during some kind of Gamma Device showing-off at the University, I believe, and one thing led to another and BAM! Spidey got hit with gamma rays, and you know what comes next.

This happened throughout the course of two issues of "Web of Spider-Man", wasn't a huge story or anything, but you'd better bet Spider-Hulk was on that cover. It's just a plot gimmick you can use with Hulk because there's already been a dozen or so characters exposed to gamma rays, but for them, it wears-off or can be reversed. I'm almost 100% She-Rulk is Domino, and will be so thanks to some...exposure...to Rulk. It'll last through the guest appearance, and be done.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Hmm...and this totally looks rediculous.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By xerox_kitty

It seems that the cover to Hulk #14 is purposefully designed to stir up the theories as to who Red She-Hulk is, as it features Lyra and Elektra as well as Domino.  One lady is a powerhouse, another adept at using Sais, and the last is a crack shot with any automatic weapon and wears a skin-tight black leather outfit that zips up the middle.  Perhaps all three girls are somehow merged?  Yes, I know it sounds crap but it fits with the promo image.

Hulk #14
    Hulk #14

Hulk #16
    Hulk #16

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#66  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Interesting theory...

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By Legacy_

The new She-Hulk is Domlekya

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Closure said:
    " The new She-Hulk is Domlekya "
    Gesundheit!  

Another New Pic... 
    Another New Pic... 

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Legacy_
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @Closure said:
    " The new She-Hulk is Domlekya "
    Gesundheit!  

Another New Pic... 
    Another New Pic... 

"
    Where did you get that?

I hope those aren't her claws
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Closure: *cough* *cough* a rival *cough* site *cough*

I'm pretty sure those are just Wolvie's claws attacking her :)

And for the Deadpool fans...

Objects in The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are...

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Legacy_

LOL

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well I hope Red She-Hulk won't be like Rulk.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@xerox-kitty said:
    "It seems that the cover to Hulk #14 is purposefully designed to stir up the theories as to who Red She-Hulk is, as it features Lyra and Elektra as well as Domino.  One lady is a powerhouse, another adept at using Sais, and the last is a crack shot with any automatic weapon and wears a skin-tight black leather outfit that zips up the middle.  Perhaps all three girls are somehow merged?  Yes, I know it sounds crap but it fits with the promo image.

Hulk #14
    Hulk #14

Hulk #16
    Hulk #16

"

That's not Lyra, that's just Thundra
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Emperor Gonzo Noir: You're right.  I thought her skin wasn't very green :p  But the composite theory still seems possible...
    RaptorFratBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RaptorFratBoy

Yeah, I'd buy the composite theory, too. If only because at any rate, any of the guesses we've all come-up with would be about as ridiculous as the next, and it's Loeb we're talking about, anyway. All this speculation could be for nothing, and we could be introduced to a brand-new character in the actual issue that becomes She-Rulk. Remember "Hush"? Fans did the exact same thing, until the first issue came out and someone named Tommy Elliot appeared. I remember reading some boards back then, too, and the mystery was basically over at that point.

Not saying that's what's going to happen here, but don't be too shocked...

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DEGRAAF

yea this is getting pretty bad. lol i want to know who each otf them are but seriously, seems like we are getting to the point where ever well known hero needs to have a famale counter part as well as a evil counter part and now an evil female counter part. seriously? i think she looks cool and all but did they really need to go there? i think its domino. also i think she will be exactly like rulk , just better looking

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By Methos

ugh... now this is more nauseating than the "Rainbow Corps of Geoff Johns"... now we have the "Rainbow Hulk's of Loeb"

M

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By damswedon

if it makes the dedicated fan base angry, do it!

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bioghost

I don't know why but I keep thinking of the black widow everytime I see red she hulk.

KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By KCsuperman09

my god no

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
    The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks interesting IMO...

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerox-kitty said:
    " @Closure: *cough* *cough* a rival *cough* site *cough*

I'm pretty sure those are just Wolvie's claws attacking her :)

And for the Deadpool fans...

"
    Where did you find this pic?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @The Crimson Nutcase: Same place as I found the others... on a rival site.

@DEGRAAF said:
    "yea this is getting pretty bad. lol i want to know who each otf them are but seriously, seems like we are getting to the point where ever well known hero needs to have a famale counter part as well as a evil counter part and now an evil female counter part. "

Whynot?  It's been happening since the late 70's early 80's.  As there seems to be a nostalgic return to many older characters, then it doesn't surprise me that they move towards the old fashioned character creation too.  After all, that's how the original green She-Hulk & Spider-Woman came about.  There'll be a return of She-Thing next :p
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#85  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I understand the "Red" part, but why is Punisher on the team?

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerox-kitty said:
    " @The Crimson Nutcase: Same place as I found the others... on a rival site.

Can you give me the website name?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @War Killer said:
    "I understand the "Red" part, but why is Punisher on the team? "
    Because it's all about the guns & violence??  I'm not sure 'why' any of this is happening, TBH.
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Nerx
    @xerox-kitty: Can you tell me who is fighting Archangel? who is Lyra fighting against?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Nerx: Ummm... no.  I don't know who the red-armoured guy is (fighting Archangel).  And I was wrong, it's Thundra not Thundra, but she doesn't appear to be fighting anyone in particular.
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Final Arrow
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @Nerx: Ummm... no.  I don't know who the red-armoured guy is (fighting Archangel).  And I was wrong, it's Thundra not Thundra, but she doesn't appear to be fighting anyone in particular. "
    Could it be Crimson Dynamo?
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Final Arrow
    Looks like him!
    Looks like him!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Final Arrow said:
    "
    Looks like him!
    Looks like him!
    "

But who is that??
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Final Arrow
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @Final Arrow said:
    "
    Looks like him!
    Looks like him!
    "
    But who is that?? "
    Points to his post before the picture!!!
    Crimson Dynamo! shakes head at people who don't read back.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Final Arrow said:
    "Points to his post before the picture!!! Crimson Dynamo! shakes head at people who don't read back. "

*shakes her head at people who need to post two posts, which span over a page break and instead of using the EDIT button on the bottom of their posts*
    LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LubeMan
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "It seems that the cover to Hulk #14 is purposefully designed to stir up the theories as to who Red She-Hulk is, as it features Lyra and Elektra as well as Domino.  One lady is a powerhouse, another adept at using Sais, and the last is a crack shot with any automatic weapon and wears a skin-tight black leather outfit that zips up the middle.  Perhaps all three girls are somehow merged?  Yes, I know it sounds crap but it fits with the promo image.

Hulk #14
    Hulk #14

Hulk #16
    Hulk #16

"

I was under the assumption that Hulk was going back to it's orginall numbering after 600 and also back to being called the Incredible Hulk? has this changed? Someone over there at Marvel needs to step up to Loeb and tell him to step down :-(
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By John_Feaster
    @LubeMan said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:

Hulk #14
    Hulk #14

Hulk #16
    Hulk #16

"
    I was under the assumption that Hulk was going back to it's orginall numbering after 600 and also back to being called the Incredible Hulk? has this changed? Someone over there at Marvel needs to step up to Loeb and tell him to step down :-( "

That wont happen, till the sames of Hulk start dropping regularly. You know why Mary Jane is STILL not married to Peter Parker? Sales. You know why Bendis is STILL writing for Marvel? Sales. You know why Norman's still all but Military Dictator of the US, with SUPER VILLAIN GROUPS (oh dear goodness grief, is there anything more stupid) in charge of each states defence? Well, that would be sales. As long as people complain, they're still reading. And if they complain, and sales don't drop...it's working. Want something to change? DROP THE BOOK! BUY NO MORE ISSUES, AND SOONER OR LATER...the sales will fall to the point that they HAVE to replace the squeaky wheel. 

It's the nature of the market. Honestly, fellas...if you don't like it, don't keep buying. Drop the book. And if hundreds do so...then thousands...eventually they'll get the message.

Right now...this very thread PROVES that Loeb holds all the cards. It proves that he's still in the drivers seat, because you will all keep buying the book...if only to see how badly it goes.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @John_Feaster said:
    " @LubeMan said:
    "I was under the assumption that Hulk was going back to it's orginall numbering after 600 and also back to being called the Incredible Hulk? has this changed? Someone over there at Marvel needs to step up to Loeb and tell him to step down :-( "
       That wont happen, till the sames of Hulk start dropping regularly. You know why Mary Jane is STILL not married to Peter Parker? Sales. You know why Bendis is STILL writing for Marvel? Sales. You know why Norman's still all but Military Dictator of the US, with SUPER VILLAIN GROUPS (oh dear goodness grief, is there anything more stupid) in charge of each states defence? Well, that would be sales. As long as people complain, they're still reading. And if they complain, and sales don't drop...it's working. Want something to change? DROP THE BOOK! BUY NO MORE ISSUES, AND SOONER OR LATER...the sales will fall to the point that they HAVE to replace the squeaky wheel.    It's the nature of the market. Honestly, fellas...if you don't like it, don't keep buying. Drop the book. And if hundreds do so...then thousands...eventually they'll get the message.   Right now...this very thread PROVES that Loeb holds all the cards. It proves that he's still in the drivers seat, because you will all keep buying the book...if only to see how badly it goes. "
    If you watch the Jeph Loeb interview with Babs, he says that he's the regular writer on Hulk, while (I think it's) Greg Pak is on Incredible Hulk.  So Hulk sales must be doing well enough to warrant two on going series.

He also says that World War Hulks is going to feature all 'six' hulks, but then only lists five; green hulk, red hulk, green she-hulk, red she-hulk and savage she-hulk.
    RaptorFratBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RaptorFratBoy
    @John_Feaster: True, but they ARE re-launching "The Incredible Hulk" with #600, alongside "Hulk" starring Red Hulk. Marvel has said they are trying to build Hulk into his own Franchise, much like Spider-Man and X-Men, by having his own family of books. I'm assuming another new She-Hulk (or She-Rulk) series will be coming next.

There's a good point there about sales controlling things, but there ARE fans of the storylines/characters you mentioned. It's not like the entirity of the comic book market is being controlled by fans who just want to see what terrible thing happens next. You can be as disenchanted with what Marvel is doing all you like, just try to remember what a small, tiny percentage internet message boarders are as far as the big picture goes. Yes, we may be the most vocal and hardest to please, but at the end of the day, you're correct...Sales matter, and I can also guarentee if every single member of ComicVine or any other comic book website cancelled all of their Marvel subscriptions, or pull list or whatever, the dent it made would be pretty small. Bendis would still be the major creative force, Rulk would still have his own book, and "Brand New Day" would still be running wild.

Also, this very thread proves NOTHING if not that nomatter what the mystery is, when it's comics, people usually bite. Maybe it is because we want to see how bad it goes, but reading this thread from the beginning, there's a few scattered bits of excitement and general fandom to be seen. So even in the snarkiest, pickiest corners of the IntardWebz, there are fanboys and fangirls to be discovered. And you know what? Thank them, because without them, this industry we all know and love would go bye-bye.

So yeah...Sales DO matter.
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By John_Feaster
    @RaptorFratBoy said:
    "@John_Feaster: True, but they ARE re-launching "The Incredible Hulk" with #600, alongside "Hulk" starring Red Hulk. Marvel has said they are trying to build Hulk into his own Franchise, much like Spider-Man and X-Men, by having his own family of books. I'm assuming another new She-Hulk (or She-Rulk) series will be coming next. There's a good point there about sales controlling things, but there ARE fans of the storylines/characters you mentioned. It's not like the entirity of the comic book market is being controlled by fans who just want to see what terrible thing happens next. You can be as disenchanted with what Marvel is doing all you like, just try to remember what a small, tiny percentage internet message boarders are as far as the big picture goes. Yes, we may be the most vocal and hardest to please, but at the end of the day, you're correct...Sales matter, and I can also guarentee if every single member of ComicVine or any other comic book website cancelled all of their Marvel subscriptions, or pull list or whatever, the dent it made would be pretty small. Bendis would still be the major creative force, Rulk would still have his own book, and "Brand New Day" would still be running wild. Also, this very thread proves NOTHING if not that nomatter what the mystery is, when it's comics, people usually bite. Maybe it is because we want to see how bad it goes, but reading this thread from the beginning, there's a few scattered bits of excitement and general fandom to be seen. So even in the snarkiest, pickiest corners of the IntardWebz, there are fanboys and fangirls to be discovered. And you know what? Thank them, because without them, this industry we all know and love would go bye-bye.So yeah...Sales DO matter. "

@xerox-kitty said:
    "@John_Feaster said:
    " @LubeMan said:
    "I was under the assumption that Hulk was going back to it's orginall numbering after 600 and also back to being called the Incredible Hulk? has this changed? Someone over there at Marvel needs to step up to Loeb and tell him to step down :-( "
       That wont happen, till the sames of Hulk start dropping regularly. You know why Mary Jane is STILL not married to Peter Parker? Sales. You know why Bendis is STILL writing for Marvel? Sales. You know why Norman's still all but Military Dictator of the US, with SUPER VILLAIN GROUPS (oh dear goodness grief, is there anything more stupid) in charge of each states defence? Well, that would be sales. As long as people complain, they're still reading. And if they complain, and sales don't drop...it's working. Want something to change? DROP THE BOOK! BUY NO MORE ISSUES, AND SOONER OR LATER...the sales will fall to the point that they HAVE to replace the squeaky wheel.    It's the nature of the market. Honestly, fellas...if you don't like it, don't keep buying. Drop the book. And if hundreds do so...then thousands...eventually they'll get the message.   Right now...this very thread PROVES that Loeb holds all the cards. It proves that he's still in the drivers seat, because you will all keep buying the book...if only to see how badly it goes. "
    If you watch the Jeph Loeb interview with Babs, he says that he's the regular writer on Hulk, while (I think it's) Greg Pak is on Incredible Hulk.  So Hulk sales must be doing well enough to warrant two on going series.

He also says that World War Hulks is going to feature all 'six' hulks, but then only lists five; green hulk, red hulk, green she-hulk, red she-hulk and savage she-hulk.
    "

Not even suggesting that "we should all get together" and such. Just making an observation that some people enslave themselves to a book, even if they don't like it anymore. The keep reading because they just HAVE to slow down and look at the wreck.

Nope. Im just saying that it sometimes seems that the majority of the people who complain about a book are part of the problem...because they still read the book.

Me? I've dropped all my Avengers titles and Spider-Man books, because they don't make me happy anymore. I mean, the Avengers are RUINED for me, with so many of the members having become people I wouldn't want to know and can't care about anymore. BRAND NEW DAY closed the book on Spider-Man for me. The Fantastic Four? I can't read about that damn Nazi anymore. Reed Richards isn't a hearo anymore to me, and untill the resolve or examine his reasons for simply doing whatever twisted thing that was asked of him during the Civil War.

The Civil War. A series I bought only a few copies of, and whose surrounding books I largely ignored...which was hard...because it got into everything!

Six Hulks? SIX! Um...is the sixth one going to be the Blue Hulk then? That would make sense.

Just for the sake of saying so, I haven't dropped the Hulk. It's been a fun - if silly - read.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.