Red She-Hulk...!?!

  • 158 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

The mystery of Red Hulk's identity hasn't been settled yet.  So to stir up the mix, X-Force are going to be involved, as well as... a Red She-Hulk.



Hulk #16


Hulk Variant


Hulk #14


Moderator
#2 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio

this is getting ridiculous 

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathswitch said:
" this is getting ridiculous  "
My thoughts exactly.  Even if it does have X-Force in it, I wont be getting this.  
Moderator
#4 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @deathswitch said:
" this is getting ridiculous  "
My thoughts exactly.  Even if it does have X-Force in it, I wont be getting this.   "
i totally agree
#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" I don't want to live anymore. "
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
"@Sparda said:
" I don't want to live anymore. "
"

I second the motion
#7 Posted by Shadowstep (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me that they aren't gonna turn Domino into She-Rulk...

#8 Edited by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowstep said:
" Please tell me that they aren't gonna turn Domino into She-Rulk... "
A
quote from Loeb:  #14 through 17 is the 'Code Red' story which is what happens when someone learns 'Who is the Red Hulk?' when he or she is in what we refer to as 'Bruce Banner mode.' That ultimately leads to the conflict between the Red Hulk and X-Force, because it's Domino who finds out. During that time is when we meet Red She-Hulk, and at that point Jen is still missing, so she immediately becomes one of the suspects. And on that, I can't comment either way.

So at least it isn't Domino mutated into big red muscles...
Moderator
#9 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
where did you find this
#10 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you do it?....

(awes at Kitty's speed!)

Moderator
#11 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Wha?  I don't know what to think about this one.  Kind of speechless..for once.  Nice art, however but will it be a giant bag of suckage?

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: I'm just staring at my computer screen waiting for eBay auctions to tick down to the last minute... but I got bored & found the 'Shrulk' (???) images.  Sorry to beat you to it :)
Moderator
#13 Edited by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#14 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"@sora_thekey: I'm just staring at my computer screen waiting for eBay auctions to tick down to the last minute... but I got bored & found the 'Shrulk' (???) images.  Sorry to beat you to it :)"

Shrulk? lol
Moderator
#15 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

SAVAGE RED SHE HULK!!!

#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to die.

#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: She-Hulk = Shulky.  Red Hulk = Rulk.  Red She-Hulk can't be Rshulk, so She Red Hulk = Shrulk... Or, I was just trying to be lazy & not type it all out again ;)

@bergquist said:
" @xerox-kitty said: where did you find this "
@xerox-kitty said:
"A quote from Loeb..."
Moderator
#18 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"I want to die."

Is that positive? negative? getting close? (Been reading waaay too much Spider-Man and Deadpool)
Moderator
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"I want to die."
Is that positive? negative? getting close? (Been reading waaay too much Spider-Man and Deadpool) "
I hate red hulks
#20 Posted by Legacy_ (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MARVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUU

BECOMEE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

dear marvel:

 f--- you



sincerly reality

#22 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Great. Not only they made a bad idea, they decided to copy it in the female form

#23 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

and this is why I boycott Marvel, though I like the costume, if only it left a little less to the imagination it would be perfect

Moderator
#24 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Thundra's daughter. Remember when Rulk took on She-Hulk and all those Superheroins than he grabbed Thundra and had a secret conversation with her.

#25 Posted by Legacy_ (10254 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" dear marvel: f--- yousincerly reality "
LOL
#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @deathswitch said:
" this is getting ridiculous  "
My thoughts exactly.  Even if it does have X-Force in it, I wont be getting this.   "
What if Tab makes a cameo?
Moderator
#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Red She-Hulk looks pretty cool.

#28 Edited by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

...Had to happen.

Red chicks are pretty hot, but green chicks are hotter.

#29 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.  And she looks like she's been teleported right out of the early 90's too.

Epic fail.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC WIN.

Moderator
#31 Edited by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

I will use every last bit of my will power to stay away from this but in the end I will end up reading it anyway because of giant red chicks in skimpy outfits and X-Force..

#32 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

It's totally going to be Domino. I'm guessing Loeb was being clever, as he was saying the "Code Red" storyline is where Domino discovers who Rulk is, and then right around that time Red She-Hulk appears. Look at Dom's costume in the third page, then keep looking at She-Rulk; it's almost the exact same thing, only ripped. Leather, zippers, buckles...and a sai and a gun.

That, or it's a damn good Red Herring, on top of being a Red Hulk.

And a BAD, BAD IDEA!!!

#33 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

It is not her, Domino's buckle is below her boobs..

Online
#34 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" dear marvel: f--- yousincerly reality "
LMMFAO!

@Sparda said:
" @Sparda said:
" I don't want to live anymore. "
"

#35 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" EPIC WIN. "
For who?
#36 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" Its Thundra's daughter. Remember when Rulk took on She-Hulk and all those Superheroins than he grabbed Thundra and had a secret conversation with her. "

#37 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" It is not her, Domino's buckle is below her boobs.. "
...She can't get a new buckle to hold those puppies in?! Come on, now...
#38 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" @SUNMAN said:
" Its Thundra's daughter. Remember when Rulk took on She-Hulk and all those Superheroins than he grabbed Thundra and had a secret conversation with her. "

"
It isn't Lyra.  She has green skin.

Moderator
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Elektra.

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice :D

#41 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Shadowstep said:
" Please tell me that they aren't gonna turn Domino into She-Rulk... "
A
quote from Loeb:  #14 through 17 is the 'Code Red' story which is what happens when someone learns 'Who is the Red Hulk?' when he or she is in what we refer to as 'Bruce Banner mode.' That ultimately leads to the conflict between the Red Hulk and X-Force, because it's Domino who finds out. During that time is when we meet Red She-Hulk, and at that point Jen is still missing, so she immediately becomes one of the suspects. And on that, I can't comment either way.

So at least it isn't Domino mutated into big red muscles...
"
Thank you very much for the relief Kitty. For a moment I thought my heart would stop as I saw that horrible pic. Thanks, thakns, thanks. Phew. I think even I would hate Dom then...
#42 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky: Well, to be honest I'm not so sure any more.  If you compare the solo image of Red-Shulky & Domino then they do appear to be wearing a very similar outfit which is ripped to shreds.  I hope to God it isn't Dom, because that would be an awful twist to how she 'finds out'.
Moderator
#43 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I look at that character design the worse it looks.

#44 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! Awesome

#45 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Dom ever held a sai??

Online
#46 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force #58
Couldn't find her with a sai, but MAN this is fueling the fire for sure...
#47 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I'm not sure if that's been seen before.  I know she's held her own when using Shatterstar's swords (against him) so it wouldn't surprise me if she was adept at using other bladed weapons.

That said, why would someone with bulging muscles that big even need a sai?!  They'd be able to punch someone through a brick wall, so there wouldn't be any need for the subtlety or stealth that comes with a weapon like that.  I'm trying my hardest not to look at the terrible Bride of Frankenstein highlights in her hair :p

This made me take both Ed McGuiness and Ian Churchill out of my favourite artists list.  I had a nostalgic attachment to their art, but now... my eyes are offended.
Moderator
#48 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I'm not sure if that's been seen before.  I know she's held her own when using Shatterstar's swords (against him) so it wouldn't surprise me if she was adept at using other bladed weapons.

That said, why would someone with bulging muscles that big even need a sai?!  They'd be able to punch someone through a brick wall, so there wouldn't be any need for the subtlety or stealth that comes with a weapon like that.  I'm trying my hardest not to look at the terrible Bride of Frankenstein highlights in her hair :p

This made me take both Ed McGuiness and Ian Churchill out of my favourite artists list.  I had a nostalgic attachment to their art, but now... my eyes are offended.
"
Yeah, that's one of the worst designs I've seen for a new character is quite awhile...Blech!
#49 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

#50 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18799 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my entire life. "
If it's going to be Dom... Then it will be the worst thing for me..
Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.