Follow

Betty Ross

Character » Betty Ross appears in 1099 issues.

The love of Bruce Banner's life, she has been one of the Hulk's greatest allies, though she is the daughter of his greatest enemy, General 'Thunderbolt' Ross. She has been transformed into the Harpy, died, and is now a Hulk herself although she lost her powers when Doctor Green, the new incarnation of the Hulk, injected her with the cure for Gamma Radiation. What's next in her life remains to be seen...

Can Betty be cured of being Red She-Hulk?

Avatar image for monsterobsessor
    MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By MonsterObsessor

Well, for my opinion, I think I would like that. Besides, that is what she truly is when Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@MonsterObsessor: Would Betty Ross WANT to be cured? As the "Reshulk" she's bigger, stronger, and more powerful than ever! Sure, being a normal human once in a while might come in handy, but if she STAYS that way it might feel like a step backwards!

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By X35

Hopefully.

Having 2 other She-Hulks diminishes Jen's relevance and she who was already a character who's relevance was kinda diminished.

It should totally be Jen on the Defenders...and she was actually a Defender before...

and on top of that idk, Betty Ross just doesn't belong on any superhero team. it just doesn't kinda "fit" for me.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Any Hulk can be cured.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#5  Edited By AssertingValor

i don't like Red she hulk Betty Ross, so i hope so..........

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @X35 said:

Hopefully.

Having 2 other She-Hulks diminishes Jen's relevance and she who was already a character who's relevance was kinda diminished.

It should totally be Jen on the Defenders...and she was actually a Defender before...

and on top of that idk, Betty Ross just doesn't belong on any superhero team. it just doesn't kinda "fit" for me.

Jen hasn't been relevant in like 2 years anyway.
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

@X35 said:

Hopefully.

True indeed.Red She-Hulk must die.I never even liked Betty as a human even.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I prefer red to green anyways, so I hope Betty doesn't get depowered (especially with her upcoming solo series). However, I'm not happy with the bipolar attitude of fem-Red. It's like the Savage she-hulk series before Jen was able to fully control her gamma powers.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@TheAcidSkull:

Jeff Parker's Hulk will switch to Red She-Hulk come September or October (he'll be writing it). Red Hulk will be moved to another title I guess, but IDK if Jeff will write it or someone else (prays that it isn't Brian Michael Bendis)

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Blood1991

@X35 said:

Hopefully.

Thank You.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Maybe but dose she want to be cured.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.