Can Betty be cured of being Red She-Hulk?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for my opinion, I think I would like that. Besides, that is what she truly is when Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk.

#2 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterObsessor: Would Betty Ross WANT to be cured? As the "Reshulk" she's bigger, stronger, and more powerful than ever! Sure, being a normal human once in a while might come in handy, but if she STAYS that way it might feel like a step backwards!

#3 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully.

Having 2 other She-Hulks diminishes Jen's relevance and she who was already a character who's relevance was kinda diminished.

It should totally be Jen on the Defenders...and she was actually a Defender before...

and on top of that idk, Betty Ross just doesn't belong on any superhero team. it just doesn't kinda "fit" for me.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Hulk can be cured.

#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't like Red she hulk Betty Ross, so i hope so..........

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

Hopefully.

Having 2 other She-Hulks diminishes Jen's relevance and she who was already a character who's relevance was kinda diminished.

It should totally be Jen on the Defenders...and she was actually a Defender before...

and on top of that idk, Betty Ross just doesn't belong on any superhero team. it just doesn't kinda "fit" for me.

Jen hasn't been relevant in like 2 years anyway.
#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Hopefully.

True indeed.Red She-Hulk must die.I never even liked Betty as a human even.

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer red to green anyways, so I hope Betty doesn't get depowered (especially with her upcoming solo series). However, I'm not happy with the bipolar attitude of fem-Red. It's like the Savage she-hulk series before Jen was able to fully control her gamma powers.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

i don't like Red she hulk Betty Ross, so i hope so..........

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: there is a she-rulk series cumming up? i did not know that , who is the writer

#11 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

Jeff Parker's Hulk will switch to Red She-Hulk come September or October (he'll be writing it). Red Hulk will be moved to another title I guess, but IDK if Jeff will write it or someone else (prays that it isn't Brian Michael Bendis)

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Hopefully.

Thank You.

#13 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe but dose she want to be cured.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.