Beta Ray's best look

#1 Posted by mightiness (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill is one of my very favorite characters he has tremendous potential. Walt Simonson's run on Thor was definitely a classic and his creation of Beta Ray Bill one of the things he added to the Thor mythos that really added a richness.  But I for one really like the recent Stormbreaker mini. It was very well written and featured excellent art by Andrea Divito. The very last issue featured a new look and design for Bill. For me I really loved this look for Bill because it really distinguished him from Thor. It wasn't just a copy of Thor's costume. The Helmet design in particular I really like because it has an almost alien design to it and Bill is just that an alien.  What do others think?

#2 Posted by gambit987 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it (how is the artwork for stormbreaker?).

#3 Posted by mightiness (342 posts) - - Show Bio
@gambit987: I think the artwork is awesome. Andrea Divito is really clean art. He draws crisp lines and is one of my favorite artists next to Steve Epting.
#4 Posted by gambit987 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio
@mightiness: thanks for the information
#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8346 posts) - - Show Bio

I did like this, though I wouldn't really like to see it as his main costume but his equivalent of 'the black suit', poping up now and again. 

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (17949 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.