Follow

Ben Templesmith

Person » Ben Templesmith is credited in 472 issues.

A Western Australian writer and artist.

Unscripted: Choker #1

Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Benzo

I loved this issue a lot, the art is sooo amazing and I can't wait for the rest of the series !! :D

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I quickly read it.  I'll quickly read the other issues.  And then when issue 6 is out, I'll kick back with a cold whiskey & properly read though them all :)

easye777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By easye777
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jakob187

I hate to say it, but I probably won't pick this up until all six issues are out.  =  /

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@aztek the lost said:

" @Phantom Patriot said:

" this is the biggest rip off of "fell" by warren ellis! wtf? its so similar - get real McCool...  the artwork, the setting, the character, wtf?????? no joke, everyone at least google FELL by warren ellis and check out the similarities. "
    facepalms  uh, Templesmith is the artist for both, obviously the artwork is similar "
     THIS 

plus this THE BENS RULE 

and then this XD nice review guys!  

BT's art is just so dark, so many artists are now ripping him off it is so sad
    Krebstar 3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Krebstar 3000

Choker is one of the a few comics that I look forward to reading each installment. Dystopian theme's are my favorite and McCool & Templesmith successfully pull it off with the dialogue and the art style. I'm just hoping that there will be some kind of twist or at least some more action or risk taken in the story  . . . ? I don't know, buy this, support comics other than that Marvel / DC stuff . . .  YEAH I SAID IT!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.