Follow

Ben Templesmith

Person » Ben Templesmith is credited in 471 issues.

A Western Australian writer and artist.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Avatar image for ben_templesmith
    Ben Templesmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ben Templesmith

Ending a night of Phoenix debauchery at 3 or 4am... I left a holy relic at the one restaurant still open.

Yes, I was asked to "correct" a christian bible. I'm not sure which version it was. ( There are so many, they should sort out which one is right! ) but I *was* asked to do this by an apparent holy man of the religion. Which means some Christians are extremely tolerant, even embracing of us followers of the Squid, and should be commended.

I assume this is to put a hex on the non paying customers.

Balls.

I forget the gent in the bar who wished to expose himself to me. He shall remain nameless. NAMELESS.

Brian Azzarello has the best little cigars. & he let me have one. And Ben McCool likes the camera.

Apparently, since I wore a suit, people kept showing me their ID's, so why not actually do the job properly eh? They needed a doorman.

I don't think I even got a free drink though. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.