Follow

Ben Templesmith

Person » Ben Templesmith is credited in 472 issues.

A Western Australian writer and artist.

CHOKER #3 is DONE!

Avatar image for ben_templesmith
    Ben Templesmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ben Templesmith

Some work in progress shots of CHOKER issue 3. The book is now ALL DONE! I was silent all last week as it was killing me doing this book. Many a late night. But I love my job so I'm not actually complaining. Should be back to more regular bloggity business as usual now. I have a bunch of other sneak peeks to show from this issue...so stay tuned.

Huge thanks to Image Comics and Ben McCool for bearing with me! February-March-April were utterly exhausting months with all the travel and conventions and work. Too me ages to ramp back up for work really.

And now I stare down the barrel of a massive work load before SDCC... it's going to be all systems go from now on. I hope I live through it!

CHOKER #3 should hit, May 26th!

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

Hell Yes Ben 

thanks for all of your great work, i really like your work on the Dead Space Promo animated comic.

Pando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Pando

Can't wait for issue 3!!!

Avatar image for ben_templesmith
    Ben Templesmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ben Templesmith
    @Caligula: Cheers!

@Pando:
     Me neither man, ME NEITHER!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.