would marvel bring back ben reilly?

#1 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

i know we have kaine, but wouldnt it be good to see them clash or for ben to take over as spidey for a while? plus, another spider character wouldnt hurt

#2 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if they will...they basically teased us the entire Spider-Island arc with his return....I know I'd be happy if they did

#3 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe ben will come back in asm 700! (sorry i just had a eureka moment) because thy said that everyone would hate dan slott for asm 700 (if reilly is the case then i sure wouldnt) and it would probably have a little bit of shock value

#4 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know...with Kaine back and him being the Scarlet Spider right now there really isn't a place for Ben right now....I actually would have like it better if Ben would have came back instead of Kaine

#5 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: yeah me too but i can hope :P

#6 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

if they bring him back he better have his memory still id rather him fight with spidy then against

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure they would.

Marvel would bring back anybody.

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: im interested in what will happen in ASM 700. would you advise i read from the issues berfoe to get up to speed.

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be a good idea so you know the nuances of the story.

#10 Posted by Pyrogram (36540 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont think so

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.