Why did people like him?

#1 Posted by ComicStooge (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Ben Reilly was literally a clone of Peter Parker, but from what I read of the character, he literally seemed like a carbon copy of Peter with better webshooters.

Is that the case or am I missing something?

#2 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it's generally accepted that the Clone Saga was a ridiculous era for Spider-man stories, nevertheless, spidey-fans, me included became attached to these characters like Ben Reilly and Kaine. I can't properly explain it, cause I used to dislike what I was reading back then, all these stories who's the real deal etc etc. Let's just say that from something bad, something really, really good came up. Some times the things that were happening were kind of interesting (to be completely honest). Weird thing...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.