Ultimate Scorpion

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering if Ultimate Scorpion could become the scarlet spider in the future?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Can this be moved to Scarlet Spider forums?Please and thank you!

#3 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  
I doubt it. Scorpion Parker was significantly changed from Parker and seemed to have the mentality of a confused child. Jessica Drew was more or less the Scarlet Spider. 
#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
It would be cool...He could change his name to Ben Reilly.
#5 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio

There would need to be some reason why he would want to change his name to one of the professors that created him. I do not see that happening. Furthermore, he has hands like Nightcrawler and a giant tail fused to his spine. Then once again, he seemed to have a child-like mentality. 

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
Tail?
#7 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @erik:  Tail? "
Yes. That scorpion tail is actually fused with his spinal cord. 
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
Oh great...
#9 Posted by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

His mentality is more contributed to the fact that his memories were still vague, and he was greatly confused. I wouldn't say he has a childlike mind. I would say once he recovers his memories, he would be of the same mind as Peter or Jessica.

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crackdown: i see

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.