Top 5 Marvel characters that should be brought back from the dead

#1 Posted by brandnewday and antivenom fan (76 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. The Scarlet Spider
  2. Gwen Stacy
  3. Carnage
  4. The Jackal
  5. Betty Ross 
#2 Edited by Arnulfo (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its cool that all of them except Jackal return from the dead, including scarlet spider and carnage whose proved being cool characters.

#3 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5449 posts) - - Show Bio

NONE!!!!! 
Same goes for DC!!!
#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider.

#5 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, they'll all eventually come back.

#6 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

ARES.

#7 Edited by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
Gwen Stacy 

Wasp

Wallflower

Sway
#8 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" Gwen Stacy 

Wasp

Wallflower

Sway "
I really hope they don't bring janet van dyne back, i was so happy when they finally killed her off.
#9 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: Aww, no love for the Wasp? Personally, I miss her (even though I haven't read a book where she was a major character in years).
#10 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @LT1085: Aww, no love for the Wasp? Personally, I miss her (even though I haven't read a book where she was a major character in years). "
Well there is Jacosta for personality(chuckle), and Hank Pym as decided to take over the name Wasp as well as her powers of flight and ...ugh...stinging smh. So there is that!
#11 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085:  :O How dare you!   :( I love Wasp.  They shoulda killed Hank, he's an ass.
#12 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" @Jotham said:
" @LT1085: Aww, no love for the Wasp? Personally, I miss her (even though I haven't read a book where she was a major character in years). "
Well there is Jacosta for personality(chuckle), and Hank Pym as decided to take over the name Wasp as well as her powers of flight and ...ugh...stinging smh. So there is that! "
Yeah, Jacosta is fun, but I refuse to call Hank "Wasp". That's just ridiculous.
#13 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @LT1085:  :O How dare you!   :( I love Wasp.  They shoulda killed Hank, he's an ass. "
That is why he is better than janet as a character. Janet was boring. IMHO.
#14 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @LT1085 said:
" @Jotham said:
Well there is Jacosta for personality(chuckle), and Hank Pym as decided to take over the name Wasp as well as her powers of flight and ...ugh...stinging smh. So there is that! "
Yeah, Jacosta is fun, but I refuse to call Hank "Wasp". That's just ridiculous. "
Ya i'm with you there; I'm still waiting for someone to smack him upside the head and just stare him down with the "are you &#%in' serious?!" look in their eyes. 
#15 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
That is why he is better than janet as a character. Janet was boring. IMHO. "
And Hank was an abusive tool.  ¬_¬   get rid.
& They didn't really show much of Janet, maybe they should make her more central if she ever came back.
#16 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead Girl

Deadgirl

#17 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @LT1085 said:
That is why he is better than janet as a character. Janet was boring. IMHO. "
And Hank was an abusive tool.  ¬_¬   get rid. & They didn't really show much of Janet, maybe they should make her more central if she ever came back. "
Well ya, I agree that if she does come back that they should really try and do something with her, i don't know what though. My point with Hank is that all of his flaws make him an interesting character. All the conflicting things good or bad that he has done swing your opinion of him, and thats why they wrote him like that; to get an emotional response from the reader. With Janet there was never any of that, she just seemed useless to me. Aside from her character; whenever she was useful in a fight, it always seemed to be one of those "oh thats convenient" situations for her to use her powers. Wolverine is the feral samurai berserker, Cap is a leader and tactician, Janet was the slightly distracting annoyance. BUT that's just how I see it.
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack of Hearts

#19 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085:  Maybe, if she comes back from the dead, she'll be a lot tougher. [: & kick ass more.   Janet wasn't useless, she kept a moral compass throughout, she differed from the usual Marvel women, Like Jean, Emma, Storm, Ms Marvel,   you know, the fearless, superpowered, ass-kicking independant women, While Janet wasn't as 'out there', she was still reliable and a down to earth character. She didn't have the best powers in the Avengers, but they were suitable for her and did come useful,  they didn't really show much of her using the Growth aspect of her powers ... which is why some people like Ant-Man.    & that's how I see it, lol.
#20 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @LT1085:  Maybe, if she comes back from the dead, she'll be a lot tougher. [: & kick ass more.   Janet wasn't useless, she kept a moral compass throughout, she differed from the usual Marvel women, Like Jean, Emma, Storm, Ms Marvel,   you know, the fearless, superpowered, ass-kicking independant women, While Janet wasn't as 'out there', she was still reliable and a down to earth character. She didn't have the best powers in the Avengers, but they were suitable for her and did come useful,  they didn't really show much of her using the Growth aspect of her powers ... which is why some people like Ant-Man.    & that's how I see it, lol. "
I know what you mean, but in the marvel universe that seems to be a prerequisite for survival. Mediocrity kills.
#21 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085:  Hopefully it will change.  & it's pathetic if it doesn't. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.