The Scarlet Spider Returns!!

• 112 results
#101 Posted by waruikumo (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt:

Is it the worst or just the worst executed.

There is potential in the story. It just turned into a marketing fiasco of three stooges proportions.

#102 Posted by churrific (60 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as he has a hoodie.

#103 Edited by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not feeling the costume.... I got to see if I get used to it.

Like some of the other readers, I am not a fan of the Spiderman Clonage Saga, but the only good thing that did come out of it was Scarlet Spider. Everything else from that event was horrible IMO. I do hope it is Ben in the suit and he gets his own series.

#104 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@churrific said:

As long as he has a hoodie.

Agreed

#105 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i've never actually read the Clone Saga so I don't have any feelings about it one way or the other. I always liked the idea of Ben though and i'm sad that he's not the one under the hood, though I too hold out hope that he's alive and we'll see him again.

Not really feeling this new costume personally, the original costume with the blue hoodie's a classic. Though this one might grow on me. If he has a hoodie it needs to be black instead of blue.

Having said that i'm going to go search google for a Scarlet Spider hoodie :)

#106 Posted by LordTaronji101 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

its a pretty sweet costume...glad for his return...hope its not kaine

#107 Posted by Gambit1969 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it's Kaine which is ridiculous, Kaine has been portrayed as a sociopathic murderer while Ben is a hero.

#108 Posted by paulcousins (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@HombreMan: I agree, that would be very interesting and raise a number of questions as to how the ultimate universe mirrors 616

#109 Posted by marcelo2169 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben is dead.

I bet that guy is Kaine.

#110 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

dude nuff said

#111 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I have noticed with Marvel now a growing trend of people who like to see 616 turn into the ultimates universe. Now isn't this storyline based on the Amazing series? If it is, didn't they decide to keep Ben alive at the end? I really hope it is Benbut with alittle more additude not quite like Kaine but still a little more rugged then is old self. I heally hope this new Scarlet Spider keeps the hoodie. When I first saw Scarlet Spider when I was 10 and saw that hoodie I feel in love with the Scarlet Spider's style. I have seen tons of fan pics that people did on Deviant Art of my favorite wall crawler. I say Bring back ben make him alittle more edgy then last time. Ben Is Scarlet Spider to me.

#112 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new Scarlet Spider outfit.

I have been trying to keep up with whats going on but right now i cant afford to buy comics. I thought Ben was one of the returned spider/humanoid villains under the control of the Queen. So i know Kaine was cured. Who was the other one and what happened to him?

Also does MJ get to keep her powers? I thought if she kept them she would turn in to a big spider like everyone else?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.