Should Ben Reilly (original) come back?

Posted by Pauldro (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Lately, Spider-man has been entangled with many problems due to the events in Spider-Island.  Marvel has put out a teaser picture which is a picture of the burning of the Scarlet Spider. http://comics.ign.com/articles/118/1183740p1.html I really hope Ben Reilly returns since he was my favorite spider-man back then.  Ben had so much potential as the Scarlet-Spider also I liked his Spider-man costume more.  Please Marvel bring him back.  Anyone, feel free to drop your comments or thoughts on this blog. I'd like some discussion.

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

#2 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

yea he should come back when ben and parker team up no body can stop them.... plus hes the only one of them that still has spider sense

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.