I do
#2 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

xDD

#3 Posted by Dredd Judge (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure he's cool

#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes times infinity

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel tries it. They got that Clone Saga mini series going on and that new villain who thinks Peter Parker is Ben Reily. I also heard that Kaine is supposed to be in an upcoming issue. Clones may be back in.

#6 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben !

Kaine!

Gwen Stacy Clone!?
#7 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind it as long as they didn't just have him pop up as though he never died....I don't want anymore mysterious resurrections due to OMD

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: But they have explained the mysterious resurrections?
#9 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:  was that a question or a statement?  I just want all the mysteries from OMD to be done and over with....I can think of 2 that are left and I don't want anymore added to the list
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Nobody:  was that a question or a statement?  I just want all the mysteries from OMD to be done and over with....I can think of 2 that are left and I don't want anymore added to the list "
They sorta explained the MJ thing. Whats the other one?
#11 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Nobody:  was that a question or a statement?  I just want all the mysteries from OMD to be done and over with....I can think of 2 that are left and I don't want anymore added to the list "
They sorta explained the MJ thing. Whats the other one? "

what Peter believes happened to everyone's memory of his secret identity and what MJ whispered to Mephisto
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Nobody said:
" @danhimself said:
what Peter believes happened to everyone's memory of his secret identity and what MJ whispered to Mephisto "
Peter knows what happened, to an extent. He explained it to Reed Richards.
#13 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Nobody said:
" @danhimself said:
what Peter believes happened to everyone's memory of his secret identity and what MJ whispered to Mephisto "
Peter knows what happened, to an extent. He explained it to Reed Richards. "

but he doesn't remember the deal with Mephisto he believes that something else happened
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I see what you are saying.

#15 Posted by brandnewday and antivenom fan (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"I wouldn't mind it as long as they didn't just have him pop up as though he never died....I don't want anymore mysterious resurrections due to OMD "

i agree 100%
#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was back... or is this a flashback/alternate-universe series?? :p 

Spider-Man: The Clone Saga #1

Spider-Man: The Clone Saga #4
#17 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@brandnewday and antivenom fan: He'll return with a memory loss due to the Brand New Day! - Fans would love that detail ;P
#18 Edited by brandnewday and antivenom fan (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:

"@brandnewday and antivenom fan: He'll return with a memory loss due to the Brand New Day! - Fans would love that detail ;P "

I bloody wouldn't
#19 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@brandnewday and antivenom fan said:
" @Calvin said:

"@brandnewday and antivenom fan: He'll return with a memory loss due to the Brand New Day! - Fans would love that detail ;P "

I bloody wouldn't "
It was sarcasm, Mr.
#20 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: it's a retelling of the original clone saga the way the writers originally intended for it to be before it got dragged out to a 10 year long arc
#21 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the whole brand new day threw a monkey wrench into the past of spider-man. So, it could be possible that the scarlet spider never died, and maybe he's actuaaly alive and just hasn't assumed the scarlet spider mantle yet, but I'd love to see him in action again!
#22 Posted by brandnewday and antivenom fan (76 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe BND changed his death and he didn't turn into a pile of dust.
#23 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben's back... (yes Brand New Day continues the whole "he never died now" thing)and apparently is a murdering villain.... Hmmm maybe the Carnage symbiote should come back and rejoin with Ben
#24 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"Ben's back... (yes Brand New Day continues the whole "he never died now" thing)and apparently is a murdering villain.... Hmmm maybe the Carnage symbiote should come back and rejoin with Ben "

where did you hear that?
#25 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"Hmmm maybe the Carnage symbiote should come back and rejoin with Ben "
A world of no. I really do hope this never happens.
#26 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"Ben's back... (yes Brand New Day continues the whole "he never died now" thing)and apparently is a murdering villain.... Hmmm maybe the Carnage symbiote should come back and rejoin with Ben "
where did you hear that? "

In ASM 605 Raptor's inner monologue reveals that Ben killed his family (also shown in ASM annual 36), and he thinks Peter is Ben... Ben has also shown up in issues 308 and 309
#27 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
In ASM 605 Raptor's inner monologue reveals that Ben killed his family (also shown in ASM annual 36), and he thinks Peter is Ben... Ben has also shown up in issues 308 and 309 "

*meant 608 and 609
#28 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
In ASM 605 Raptor's inner monologue reveals that Ben killed his family (also shown in ASM annual 36), and he thinks Peter is Ben... Ben has also shown up in issues 308 and 309 "
*meant 608 and 609 "

those were only flashbacks and I really doubt that Ben killed Raptor's family...he's obviously crazy and is wrong about what happened
#29 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
*meant 608 and 609 "
those were only flashbacks and I really doubt that Ben killed Raptor's family...he's obviously crazy and is wrong about what happened "

could have been Kaine or Spidercide who killed his family for that matter... not many with motive to frame the clone after all... but I seriously bet they are paving the way for his return... probably as a bad guy (who better remember who Peter is since he is a clone of Peter with all his old memories and has spider powers geez just looking in the mirror should undo Mephisto's memory erasing)
#30 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
*meant 608 and 609 "
those were only flashbacks and I really doubt that Ben killed Raptor's family...he's obviously crazy and is wrong about what happened "
could have been Kaine or Spidercide who killed his family for that matter... not many with motive to frame the clone after all... but I seriously bet they are paving the way for his return... probably as a bad guy (who better remember who Peter is since he is a clone of Peter with all his old memories and has spider powers geez just looking in the mirror should undo Mephisto's memory erasing) "

I really doubt that he'll be coming back...several ASM writers have said in interviews that there are no plans to bring him back
#31 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
"@danhimself said:
"@eganthevile1 said:
*meant 608 and 609 "
could have been Kaine or Spidercide who killed his family for that matter... not many with motive to frame the clone after all... but I seriously bet they are paving the way for his return... probably as a bad guy (who better remember who Peter is since he is a clone of Peter with all his old memories and has spider powers geez just looking in the mirror should undo Mephisto's memory erasing) "
I really doubt that he'll be coming back...several ASM writers have said in interviews that there are no plans to bring him back "
yeah but you think they would have said Spidey and Black Cat would hook up if you asked them a few months ago?
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

Much as I would like to see Ben back, I don't see it happening.

And Ben obviously was not the murderer of Raptor's family (Raptor himself did it); that was bound to be a misleading point, from the start.

#33 Posted by rothfus7 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a thought...and I don't know a LOT about the symbiotes, but I'm going on what I heard.  I heart that the Carnage and the Anti-Venom symbiotes bonded to the host's blood.  If the Venom symbiote were able to do the same, then Peter could possibly have some "left-over" symbiote still in his blood, which would have been there while being cloned, and possibly could cause side-effects during the cloning process (could possibly help to further explain the physical effects of Kaine and/or Spidercide).  This MAY be able to have enough of an effect on Ben that when he supposedly was disentigrated that the pieces of symbiote that had bonded with his blood coupled with the DNA manipulation could cause him to reassemble.  Just a thought.

#34 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

just clone him again !!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.