Follow

Ben 10

Character » Ben 10 appears in 96 issues.

A 10 year old boy who came to possess the Omnitrix a device that allows him to transform into 1,900,003 different aliens; each with their own unique powers. Now older and possessing the Ultimatrix (an upgraded Omnitrix) Ben 10 is known as the greatest hero of the universe. Although now having an even better Omnitrix than its predecessors, Ben again considers himself the greatest hero and saved the universe a "billion times."

Why Ben removed the Omnitrix?

Jay-10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I always wondered why Ben removed the Omnitrix in the first place, I mean there was probably crime in Bellwood at some point, so why on earth would he remove the watch? And would you remove it if you had it? Because if I had it, that watch will never leave my wrist.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
    thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jay-10 said:

I always wondered why Ben removed the Omnitrix in the first place, I mean there was probably crime in Bellwood at some point, so why on earth would he remove the watch? And would you remove it if you had it? Because if I had it, that watch will never leave my wrist.

He initially retired...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He wanted to be a normal kid

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@jay-10:

I think it was a way of finishing the series. But also to be a normal kid.

Avatar image for rorschachsidekick1
    Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be a normal kid is one reason. Me personally, think it was something messed up or tragic. For instance, probably thought no more alien invaders would arrive if there wasn't an omnitrix to come for. Or something else . In omniverse, bens favored alien form, feedback, was literally torn out of the omnitrix and destroyed in front of him. And out of rage, ben used the omnitrix power to destroy the alien responsible. I believe such an event may have scared and traumatized the hero out of him, causing him to want the omnitrix removed...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay-10: Do you mean the start of alien force? or did he remove it again in alien force

Jay-10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I mean the start of Alien Force, it was removed once by Azmuth when he was getting attacked by Vilgax and on last time so Vilgax wouldn't hurt Gwen and Kevin, but got the Omnitrix destroyed so Vilgax wouldn't use it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.