Dr.Doom. Evil Genius .

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye

#5 Posted by Lord Supreme (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Blackhart would put on a good fight against Ben 10

#6 Posted by Lord Supreme (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Blackheart.

#7 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys have to bring that crappy series on here?

:-(

#8 Posted by Lord Supreme (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Not as crappy as that Tokyopop comics!!

#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Vilgax is amazing,i would love see him trading blows with Superman (kinda like he does when fight darkseid,without using BFR or others powers,you know fighting like a MAN!)

i always liked Charmcaster too

#10 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Vilgax is my favourite Ben 10 villain. He's great. I also liked Charmcaster and Kevin 11.

#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

damn Kevin 11,how could i forget him?he is preety cool too,especialy when he becomes Kevin 11,000 (he even becomes stronger than Ben 10,000)

#12 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Not counting Obama, its gotta be Kingpin.  He is able to muscle and manipulate the Marvel Universe into his hands with no powers despite being stabbed, beaten, bankrupt, and having enemies of Deadpool, Rose, Daredevil, Silvermane, Spiderman, Punisher, and more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.