Follow

Ben 10

Character » Ben 10 appears in 96 issues.

A 10 year old boy who came to possess the Omnitrix a device that allows him to transform into 1,900,003 different aliens; each with their own unique powers. Now older and possessing the Ultimatrix (an upgraded Omnitrix) Ben 10 is known as the greatest hero of the universe. Although now having an even better Omnitrix than its predecessors, Ben again considers himself the greatest hero and saved the universe a "billion times."

Way Big's strength

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lowlaville
    No Caption Provided

Here's Way Big with a giant tanker on his shoulder and looking so casual about it.

In metric tons, how much do you think Way Big can lift/press?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lowlaville:

hard to say.. few hundred tons at least..... i remember him lifting that giant arch...... it could even push upto thousand tons.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I remember him throwing a giant Vilgax into orbit casually. That alone should put him into several thousand ton range. I know that base Humungosaur has replicated pretty a very similar. But their power level are not same. In the same episode, you posted a screencap from, Humungosaur was easily overpowered by Trumbipulor, but Way Big casually overpowered heavily amped Trumbipular. He also lifted buildings same size as him. 200ft tall buildings weigh 85000 tonnes(compared by Shanghai Tower). He did all this without showing any kind of strain.

As for Ultimate Way Big, he dragged Dagon to earth. I remember reading somewhere that Dagon, when in sky was of stellar mass.

Btw, if you make any Ben 10 related thread, tag me.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@lowlaville: I remember him throwing a giant Vilgax into orbit casually. That alone should put him into several thousand ton range. I know that base Humungosaur has replicated pretty a very similar. But their power level are not satimame. In the same episode, you posted a screencap from, Humungosaur was easily overpowered by Trumbipulor, but Way Big casually overpowered heavily amped Trumbipular. He also lifted buildings same size as him. 200ft tall buildings weigh 85000 tonnes(compared by Shanghai Tower). He did all this without showing any kind of strain.

As for Ultimate Way Big, he dragged Dagon to earth. I remember reading somewhere that Dagon, when in sky was of stellar mass.

I'm of the same opinion as you.

Because Dagon in his omnipotent form was easily universal. Ult Waybig overpowered him physically.

As for normal Way big, in my opinion, he can easy do 100,000 tons lift or press.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lowlaville: IMO it is thousands of tons if not hundred thousands of tons, aquaman lifted a sub-marine which was about 93,000 tons or 100,000 tons, and waybig has done more impressive lifting so i say hundred thousands of tons.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can probably casually lift an easy 100,000 tons.

We don't really know his upper limit.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Very powerful that's for sure. Ultimate Way big should have been used more then once.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
    thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Very powerful that's for sure. Ultimate Way big should have been used more then once.

Ikr? It was a shame they used him only once, we didn't get to see much of his abilities.

On-Topic: Probably stronger than Base Hulk without any anger to fuel him, he can lift beings his own size and possibly more.

@rbt said:

@lowlaville: I remember him throwing a giant Vilgax into orbit casually. That alone should put him into several thousand ton range. I know that base Humungosaur has replicated pretty a very similar. But their power level are not same. In the same episode, you posted a screencap from, Humungosaur was easily overpowered by Trumbipulor, but Way Big casually overpowered heavily amped Trumbipular. He also lifted buildings same size as him. 200ft tall buildings weigh 85000 tonnes(compared by Shanghai Tower). He did all this without showing any kind of strain.

As for Ultimate Way Big, he dragged Diagon to earth. I remember reading somewhere that Diagon, when in sky was of stellar mass.

The Diagon made Ultimate Way Big look like a Speck, who in turn made ordinary humans look like specks. Here:

Imagine how a human would look compared to the Diagon. He was right about them being specks.

Yet Ultimate Way Big was able to pull down the Diagon.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

His limit would most likely be that warp gate that the highbreed had that made him look much smaller in comparison. Ultimate Way Big is probably far stronger, seeing as he pulled down the Diagon.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he may be bens sixth most powerful alien but i think in phyiscal strength he is his strongest

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he may be bens sixth most powerful alien but i think in phyiscal strength he is his strongest

Not exactly. Alien X has destroyed planets with his punches, grow to the size of galaxies so physical strength alone is millions of times anything even Ult Waybig would be capable of.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dynamite75 said:

Not exactly. Alien X has destroyed planets with his punches, grow to the size of galaxies so physical strength alone is millions of times anything even Ult Waybig would be capable of.

Another thing, Atomix seems far too weak to be the second most powerful alien. I mean, just look how easily Malgax defeated him. And he hasn't even come close to planet busting level.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lowlaville

@iamoptimusprime: atomic lacks feats. But among what little he has is almost kicking someone out of orbit and creating a mini star. He is a living nuke reactor.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
    deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atomix has beat very easly ultimate humungousaur and ultimate spidermonkey and may be Ben he still don't now how to use is power.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

@dynamite75: Atomix has beat very easly ultimate humungousaur and ultimate spidermonkey and may be Ben he steel don't now how to use is power.

Hello fellow Ben 10 fan :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Waybig has nearly lifted the highbreed jumpgate made of neutronium

100 million tonnes per cubic centimeter of neutronium

Being the size it is, the jumpgate should have weighed at least several gigatonnes

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

Being the size it is, the jumpgate should have weighed at least several gigatonnes

Any facts to back that up?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix: actually you are right. A teaspoon weighs hundreds of thousands of tonnes.

That neutronium jumpgate must weigh around sextillion tons at least. Way big could move it about a couple meters. Still impressive.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

Any facts to back that up?

Wow. This feat puts him above New 52 Superman in terms of lifting strength.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: This mean that Waybig is stronger than Darkseid or a Kriptonian?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

@rbt: This mean that Waybig is stronger than Darkseid or a Kriptonian?

Not necessarily in striking power. But New 52 Superman's best lifting feat is lifting mass equivalent to earth(ie 6.5 sextillion tonnes). Way Big lifted the jump gate which was bigger than he was. That jumpgate would have weighed more or less the same. More most likely. But that doesn't mean Way Big would necessarily hit harder than Superman considering Superman is much faster and utilizes speed while punching.

Another great strength feat of Ult. Way Big is pulling Dagon out of sky. Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that Dagon was of stellar mass when he was in sky.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diagon was freakin huge he must have at least weighed 1 million tons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dynamite75: Actually he was even bigger than a mountain

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By musa56

@rbt: I totally agree with you. It does make sense. The jumpgate is more than 6.5 sextillion tons. It is 100 million tons per cube centimetre. So it was a lot of gigatonnes.

Truther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest,Trumbipulor did beat him fair and square,Way Bigs "gigatonnic strength" couldn't even tickle Trumbipulor. Is he really that strong,or is the big elephant E X T R A T H I C C?

Aqua-Pisces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, his most impressive feats are...

*Overpowering a planet busting Conquest beam from the Incursions

*Lifting the Highbreed Jump gate that had the weight of more than 6.5 septillion tonnes

*Physically overpowering Diagon, who is a universe buster, and also had stellar mass.

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
    deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix: say do you know where the link for Bens physically strongest aliens are the thread that talks about how much can bens aliens lift in tons thread cause I am having a hard time finding it on this website

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.