Time travel or Time Manipulation?

#1 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Time travel or Time Manipulation when has BEN showed the ability to do either?

#2 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Time travel or Time Manipulation when has BEN showed the ability to do either?
"

#3 Posted by Loco Lobo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he's actually done it yet. But i think Alien X on alien force is supposed to be able to

#4 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

erm....not that I know of....unless people are counting the time he accidentally went to the future, or was dragged there....he doesn't actually posses the power

#5 Posted by NightFang (9878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loco Lobo said:
"I don't think he's actually done it yet. But i think Alien X on alien force is supposed to be able to "
#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

in the live action film when he turned into that guy he gained the power to do it but has to be careful with it cause the personality could take him over

#7 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X could possibly do that very well.

#8 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

forgot about Alien X he did reverse that water flow it could of been time manipulation of that certain area causing the water to reverse and the dam to be fixed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.