Follow

Ben 10

Character » Ben 10 appears in 96 issues.

A 10 year old boy who came to possess the Omnitrix a device that allows him to transform into 1,900,003 different aliens; each with their own unique powers. Now older and possessing the Ultimatrix (an upgraded Omnitrix) Ben 10 is known as the greatest hero of the universe. Although now having an even better Omnitrix than its predecessors, Ben again considers himself the greatest hero and saved the universe a "billion times."

How far do the following Ben 10 chars get in Marvel/DC?

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
    thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thefantomconvoy

I made this just to confirm how strong each character is in these verses if they were to run a gauntlet in each verse:

1. Ben Tennyson
      • Scenario 1: With Master Control on and full mastery of the Omnitrix, and Skurd the slimebiote
      • Scenario 2: Without Alien X but with ultimate forms and Master Control, and Skurd
    2. Gwen Tennyson (Fully mastered Anodite Powers and Magic spells)
    3. Charmcaster (Magic Mastery)
    4. Adwaita (at his maximum Ledgerdomain level)
    5. Ultimate Aggregor (Pre and Post-Random Energy absorption, possibly from Marvel and DC)
    6. Diagon
    7. Kevin Levin (His various mutations and his matter and energy absorbing powers)
    8. Azmuth (With prep)
    9. Albedo (With Prep)
      1. Scenario 1: Ultimate Albedo, still with prep
      2. Scenario 2: Normal, but still with prep
    10. Professor Paradox
    11. Ben 10,000 (Biomnitrix)
    12. Galactic Gladiator
    13. Vilgax (Herald of Diagon and with prep)
    14. Dr. Psychobos (With Prep)
    15. Sir George Armed with Ascalon
    16. Weapon Masters of Techadon (With Prep)
    17. Galvan Race (With Prep)
    18. Naljians (With Prep)
    19. Darkstar
    20. Rook Blonko
    21. Maltruant
    22. Vilgax (with prep and cybernetic enhancements)
    23. Contemelia

Based on this list, where do they each stop at: Low-Tier, Low-to-Mid, Mid-Tier, Mid-to-High, High-Tier?

I'll edit this OP as more come when the Ideas keep flowing but for now this will have to do. Meanwhile, what do you guys think about this?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ssj_god

they goes pretty far

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, you didn't list any characters for them to fight. There are literally thousands of characters in Marvel and DC combined, you can't just expect people to list off all the characters these guys could beat or get beat by.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
    TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

they all lose to Flash, Zatanna, Superman and Firestorm among many others.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thefantomconvoy
    @thenewbluebeetle007 said:

I'm not sure Galactic Gladiator loses to these characters, he is a universal+ level Nigh-Omnipotent. And Gwen as an Anodite is a reality warper. Also, the Diagon is a Nigh-Omni as well. Professor Paradox can manipulate time. Azmuth with prep

@randomsid said:

Umm, you didn't list any characters for them to fight. There are literally thousands of characters in Marvel and DC combined, you can't just expect people to list off all the characters these guys could beat or get beat by.

Well, I didn't have much time before I had to give up my laptop to my brother for him to use. I was going to structure this based on Low tier to mid-tier to high-tier beings and heroes in each verse. I'll add some new stuff to the OP when I have the time.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kingant27

Make it far...

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In case of any confusion or lack of knowledge, this is the Galactic Gladiator:

Anybody impressed? Or does Ben 10 still need more time to be one of the most powerful?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RBT

I made this just to confirm how strong each character is in these verses if they were to run a gauntlet in each verse:

1. Ben Tennyson (With Master Control on and full mastery of the Omnitrix)-- Assuming he doesn't turn into Alien X, he should be somewhere near Parallax/. With Alien X, he's supposedly omnipotent.
    2. Gwen Tennyson (Fully mastered Anodite Powers and Magic spells)-- Somewhere between Superman and HP Doomsday.
    3. Charmcaster (Magic Mastery)-- Somewhere near Gwen.
    4. Adwaita at his maximum Ledgerdomain level)-- Somewhere near Gwen.
    5. Ultimate Aggregor-- He's my favorite Ben 10 vaillain so far. His power fluctuates a lot depending upon who he's absorbed. Ranging from Batman's level to omnipotent.
    6. Diagon-- Monitors, IMO.
    7. Kevin Levin (His various mutations and his matter and energy absorbing powers)- Same as Agreggor.
    8. Azmuth (With prep)-- Better than Batman 1M with prep.
    9. Albedo (With Prep)-- Better than Azmuth with prep.
    10. Professor Paradox-- Waaay above Hunter Zolomon.
    11. Ben 10,000 (Biomnitrix)-- Above Ben with master control level.
    12. Galactic Gladiator-- White Lantern Kyle? Not sure though.

More to come but for now this will have to do, I don't have much time presently. Meanwhile, what do you guys think about this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody impressed? Or does Ben 10 still need more time to be one of the most powerful?

No matter how powerful Ben 10 characters get, he'll remain one of the most underrated character on vine.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh

You just showed this guy in a punch of poses. Hardly impressive, in fact, it proves absolutely nothing.

Here, I can show you Batman doing a pose.

Holy smokes! The Goddamn Batman. Impressive, eh?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thefantomconvoy
    @rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

1. Ben Tennyson (With Master Control on and full mastery of the Omnitrix)-- Assuming he doesn't turn into Alien X, he should be somewhere near Parallax/. With Alien X, he's supposedly omnipotent.
    2. Gwen Tennyson (Fully mastered Anodite Powers and Magic spells)-- Somewhere between Superman and HP Doomsday.
    5. Ultimate Aggregor-- He's my favorite Ben 10 vaillain so far. His power fluctuates a lot depending upon who he's absorbed. Ranging from Batman's level to omnipotent.
    7. Kevin Levin (His various mutations and his matter and energy absorbing powers)- Same as Agreggor.

More to come but for now this will have to do, I don't have much time presently. Meanwhile, what do you guys think about this?

Well this looks like it was well thought out, but I have to think about more characters to add to this list, for now. I have to go to bed now anyway, time zone difference.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

Well this looks like it was well thought out, but I have to think about more characters to add to this list, for now. I have to go to bed now anyway, time zone difference.

What's the time there? Its 4:07 AM here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:

You just showed this guy in a punch of poses. Hardly impressive, in fact, it proves absolutely nothing.

...the third one shows he's bigger than a galaxy.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

He's big, but I'd like to see feats as opposed to just images without any context or any other information. He's as big as a galaxy, but then what? What's his energy output, how fast is he, durability, etc. I'm not saying Galactic Gladiator is weak, not by any means, but just showing a bunch of pictures (the first two are incredibly useless) isn't going to help support your case.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: It is 11:55 PM here

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT
    thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

He's big, but I'd like to see feats as opposed to just images without any context or any other information. He's as big as a galaxy, but then what? What's his energy output, how fast is he, durability, etc. I'm not saying Galactic Gladiator is weak, not by any means, but just showing a bunch of pictures (the first two are incredibly useless) isn't going to help support your case.

The first two pictures were just there to clear up any resulting confusion. Either that, or for introduction purposes.

Energy Output: Probably Infinite or near, given that he is a Nigh-Omni Celestialsapien, which is the same as Alien X.

Speed: Obviously FTL. (Celestialsapien)

Durability and Stats: Universe+ (Alien X, another Celestialsapien, survived the destruction of Ben 10's main universe completely unharmed, and then proceeded to recreate it with just a thought, and with no visible sign of effort, if I might add)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@iamoptimusprime: what time-zone is your location, my time here is very similar, just minutes difference.

They can do very well

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

No matter how powerful Ben 10 characters get, he'll remain one of the most underrated character on vine.

True, but at least it still gets some acknowledgement.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Ben Tennyson (With Master Control on and full mastery of the Omnitrix)--Assuming he doesn't turn into Alien X, he should be around superman's level atleast(he can get his dnd and j'onn's). With Alien X, he's supposedly omnipotent.

2.Gwen Tennyson (Fully mastered Anodite Powers and Magic spells)--Around the level of a lantern with entity(boost)/ Nabu/nigh-omnipotent.

3.Charmcaster (Magic Mastery)--Zatanna level.

4.Adwaita at his maximum Ledgerdomain level)--Zatanna level or even wotan.

5.Ultimate Aggregor--He's my favorite Ben 10 vaillain so far. His power fluctuates a lot depending upon who he's absorbed. Ranging from Batman's level to omnipotent.

6.Diagon--Monitors, IMO.

7.Kevin Levin (His various mutations and his matter and energy absorbing powers)-Capable of being in the same league as superman, he has virtually limitless potential since he can absorb anything and never show a sign of overload.

8.Azmuth (With prep)--Better than Batman 1M with prep.

9.Albedo (With Prep)--Better than Azmuth with prep. Since he cassually thinks of more deadly things.

10.Professor Paradox--Man, he would be one of their most powerful as he controls time to the utmost level......Waaay above Hunter Zolomon.

11.Ben 10,000 (Biomnitrix)--Above Ben with master control level.

12.Galactic Gladiator-- since he is like alien x he should be around spectre(unbounded/full power)

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@gizmorino: Dude, unbound spectre is the weakest version, and he absorbed all the magic from a universe,a nd changed magic throughout creation. Corrigan spectre once gathered the power of 100 universes in a blast.

Celestiasapiens are universe +, about parallax level

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: i meant the most powerful and i meant unbound asin no boundaries, no restriction from presence, and that was why i slashed full power by the side.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Van_Cere

@gizmorino: there is such a thing as unbound spectre so you might want to just specify. Unbound means no hosts.

Also, I explained why the GG is far weaker than the full power spectre; it has never shown to be that powerful. Parallax level with universe recreation, yes. But able to put 100 universes worth of power into one blast? Nope.

Hunter Zolomons time control is almost useless compared to beings like Ion, objects like the worlogog, among others. At best, paradox is at time trapper levels and time trapper has done feats greater than paradox.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gizmorino

@van_cere: actually i copied rbt and altered som.... Many things there, and it even said waaaaaaay above hunter zolomon, and i said on of the most powerful beings as his control over time is at the utmost degree(i may have been over estimating his powers but he still is gonna be in the the league of most powerful, only beings who are above the concpept of time and few others can survive him), because of his powers the celestialsapients gave him a distance limit, they know how powerful/dangerous he is, well there it is for GG, you put him in his place.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
    JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben with Master Control? Turns into Alien X and stays omnipotent.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Most powerful? Certainly not. The most powerful are guys like; synnar, the source, Michael, the endless, and the word.

Paradox is actually not the most powerful being the DC heroes (not cosmic forces) has encountered; time trapper made the iron curtain of time which prevents time travel, and cut a second in time to make his own universe. The Worlogog is the ultimate time manipulation device; hourman with a fraction of it stopped a Big Bang easily. Paradox would be considered an expert time manipulator, but not among the best.

And yeah, paradox would beat zolomon like Tatum beat Homer Simpson.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RandomSid82

I actually liked Ben Ten but I haven't seen many of the episodes since the original show. A few episodes here and there of the other shows about Ben Ten but not enough to know the characters well.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all lose to Doom and Zatanna. Oh and Loki.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they all meet Lucy and die

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.. do you know galactic gladiator is a celestialsapien (same as alien x) with universal + powers?.. and supposedly being omnipotent?

that being said.... no one except the celrestialsapiens in ben 10 goes to any universe + category (well.. diagon is a candidate though).. and as for the op question, i think it's quite accurate

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stays? He never was..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

stays? He never was..

well.. show says he's omnipotent.... but i think it's rather nigh omnipotent... though he's not shown any limits thus far... wait for it... the depoweration is coming soon, as ben is now using him quite often in street fights XD

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have no idea.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@darkraiden said:

lol... they certainly don't.. not all of them :D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@justsomerandomkid said:

stays? He never was..

well.. show says he's omnipotent.... but i think it's rather nigh omnipotent... though he's not shown any limits thus far... wait for it... the depoweration is coming soon, as ben is now using him quite often in street fights XD

? The show never said omnipotent to my knowledge. We may have a character statement, but serena stated herself (?) that it was "too late" to save the universe. => Not omnipotent.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben - Is possibly near Shazam levels. I could see him being a main hero in the DC Universe, or at the very least second in command of a team like The Titans, and one day joining the Justice League, but most likely the JLU.

Gwen could pose a challenge to anyone about Superboy's level of strength, and possibly a few solo members of The League. Possibly joining the Justice League Dark, but would make a solid support character for a host of heroes and a fine member of the Titans or Ravagers.

Charmcaster, I could see as a recurring enemy of The JLD and maybe something of an anti-heroine at times, working with the Suicide Squad. Maybe even assisting Lobo or Deathstroke at times. Possibly even being a foe for Wonder Woman, similar to Circe.

Ultimate Aggregor could possibly challenge The League and Superman in particular, as an enemy. It's been awhile since I've seen his skill though so maybe I'm overestimating him. I could also see him being a foe/target/occasional ally/rival for Lobo.

Kevin Levin could probably carry his own solo book, given his story and eventually form his own team. He's could potentially lead a new version of the Doom Patrol, join the Outlaws, or start the Outsiders. I could see him working similar to Metamorpho.

Azmuth and Albedo with prep are easily two of the most dangerous people in the BT-Universe. I could see them both leading teams to stop each other, equipped with various alien tech they've designed.

Prof. Paradox could serve a role similar to that of Wave Rider, the Specter, etc. Not really someone we see a lot, but I think I could see him interacting with The Trinity of Sin more often than not as both a helper and a hindrance, depending on what he wants. He could also be seen as something of a guide for the reader, knowing full well the scope of the Multiverse and alluding to previous events that have (or have not,) happened (yet.)

Ben 10K easily could lead the Justice League, and carry his own solo.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@justsomerandomkid said:

stays? He never was..

? The show never said omnipotent to my knowledge. We may have a character statement, but serena stated herself (?) that it was "too late" to save the universe. => Not omnipotent.

then you may want to see the shows again.. even in the new episodes.. he was said omnipotent multiple times............

alien x can and have reversed time before.. i hink serena said that, because the universe was already destroyed.. and what's already destroyed, can't be 'saved' it can be restored by either reversing back the time (which alien x didn't do)... or by simply creating the exact thing (which alien x did).............

and as i said.. despite what the show says.. i do not believe he's perfectly omnipotent.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
    JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They stated it was to late, because the universe was already destroyed. Can't save whats already gone. So many people take that out of context.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

then you may want to see the shows again.. even in the new episodes.. he was said omnipotent multiple times............

can you be more specific? Episode? Post a clip if possible? If I recall all we have is statements from characters who cannot possibly know alien X better than the personalities do.

alien x can and have reversed time before.. i hink serena said that, because the universe was already destroyed.. and what's already destroyed, can't be 'saved' it can be restored by either reversing back the time (which alien x didn't do)... or by simply creating the exact thing (which alien x did).............

No one said alien X cannot reverse time. Just that serene stated alien X cannot save the universe. If he fails to do something, it's simple enough -he's not omnipotent. So to fix your statement,

just as the show says.. i do not believe he's perfectly omnipotent.

@princearagorn1: They stated it was to late, because the universe was already destroyed. Can't save whats already gone. So many people take that out of context.

How'd you figure?

Can't do something -> implying non omnipotence.

They couldn't repair it, and had to replace it with a copy. Implying universal+ reality warping, not omnipotence.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

dude.. there was nothing left to repair .... there wasn't any universe left to save it....

and ehhh.. too lazy to go and search clips.. everytime alien x or celestialsapiens been mentioned.. they've been told to be omnipotent in the show........ and why are you exactly asking me to prove he's omnipotent?.. can't you understand what i'm saying?

and as i said.. despite what the show says.. i do not believe he's perfectly omnipotent.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

dude.. there was nothing left to repair .... there wasn't any universe left to save it....

...why should logic bother an omnipotent at all? And they couldn't repair it either - they had to create a copy, which had different smoothie.

and ehhh.. too lazy to go and search clips.. everytime alien x or celestialsapiens been mentioned.. they've been told to be omnipotent in the show........ and why are you exactly asking me to prove he's omnipotent?

And the celestialsapien personality itself admitted limitation. There is literally nothing more knowledgeable than them on the matter. You're not showing clips, because they have nothing saying they are omnipotent in the show - besides character statements, such as ben's lawyer, which are nowhere near knowledgeable as the personalities of alien X themselves.

You're apparently not reading the underlined part, or ignoring it, because you're asking me this:

.. can't you understand what i'm saying?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Ultimate Alien ep. Forge of Creation, Paradox states Alien X is omnipotent. Azmuth agrees and says, "Alien X can do anything."

In episode universe vs Tennyson, another Galvan mentions that Alien X is omnipotent.

Derrick J Wyatt when asked if Alien X can blow up multiverse or omniverse if he wanted to replied positively.

Matt Wayne, when asked, if ALien X is omnipotent, replied positively.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rbt said:

@princearagorn1: Ultimate Alien ep. Forge of Creation, Paradox states Alien X is omnipotent. Azmuth agrees and says, "Alien X can do anything."

In episode universe vs Tennyson, another Galvan mentions that Alien X is omnipotent.

So... Prof paradox, and azmuth, and the lawyer - how are they more knowledgeable than Alien X personalities themselves again? Also, it's not like there aren't other characters who have universal+ feats and called omnipotents repeatedly - but aren't..

Also, it's already contradicting that Alien X couldn't save the universe.. And made a mistake while making a copy.

Plus the fact that GG lost to ben, when losing is not possible for an omnipotent when he wants to win.

Again, both of them agreed to punish paradox, and he wasn't punished. Paradox depowered him, and he's nowhere near omnipotent or omniscient or omnipresent..

Derrick J Wyatt when asked if Alien X can blow up multiverse or omniverse if he wanted to replied positively.

Matt Wayne, when asked, if ALien X is omnipotent, replied positively.

And when superman's writers were asked, they said he was invincible. Makes sense.. not. And they're contradicting what they wrote themselves, regardless of my opinion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

...why should logic bother an omnipotent at all? And they couldn't repair it either - they had to create a copy, which had different smoothie.

eh.. repair what exactly?.. there weren't any universe

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

*wasn't.

And that's stopping an 'omnipotent' why?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Also, it's already contradicting that Alien X couldn't save the universe.. And made a mistake while making a copy.

Couldn't? How do you save something that's already gone? If Alien X had acted before annihalarge went off, then they could've saved the universe.

And Alien X did not make any mistake while creating the universe. Ben did. He made a few tweaks to the universe(new jacket, Mr Smoothie logo) but couldn't get the taste of smoothies right.

Plus the fact that GG lost to ben, when losing is not possible for an omnipotent when he wants to win.

I've addressed this many time to you. I don't know why you keep bringing this up. GG did not lose to Alien X. He had a weakness(split personality) which Ben exploited. Heck, Ben even mentioned that before doing so. I am surprised how you missed that.

And when superman's writers were asked, they said he was invincible

Yeah, invincible is not same as omnipotent.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

*wasn't.

And that's stopping an 'omnipotent' why?

what was the thing to repair which you mentioned?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Again, both of them agreed to punish paradox, and he wasn't punished. Paradox depowered him, and he's nowhere near omnipotent or omniscient or omnipresent..

Paradox depowered Ben. He took Ben in time before he transformed. And yes, if Paradox had not done that when he did, he would have been punished. That's why he was in a hurry.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rbt:

Couldn't? How do you save something that's already gone? If Alien X had acted before annihalarge went off, then they could've saved the universe.

-By being omnipotent. Definition: Capable of doing anything they want to.

And Alien X did not make any mistake while creating the universe. Ben did. He made a few tweaks to the universe(new jacket, Mr Smoothie logo) but couldn't get the taste of smoothies right.

...sure, and he got the rest of the universe just perfectly accurate with every complicated design. And he had alien X's power, and wanted to create a perfect copy, but failed - implying not omnipotent.

I've addressed this many time to you. I don't know why you keep bringing this up. GG did not lose to Alien X. He had a weakness(split personality) which Ben exploited. Heck, Ben even mentioned that before doing so. I am surprised how you missed that.

They were supposed to fight - meaning one of them was supposed to lose - no celestialsapien contradicted it - confirming they can lose - not omnipotent.

Ben won the fight -> meaning galactic gladiator lost it - not omnipotent.

Galactic gladiator was punching him, meaning they can be damaged with enough physical force, but he couldn't - not omnipotent.

He tried to break free of the vortex, but he couldn't - not omnipotent.

Sure, you tried to explain it away, but not with any valid logic: all of it happened on-screen.

Yeah, invincible is not same as omnipotent.

Invincible is a step lower actually. And the authors are still contradicting themselves.

Paradox depowered Ben. He took Ben in time before he transformed. And yes, if Paradox had not done that when he did, he would have been punished. That's why he was in a hurry.

So to put it simply, Alien X's omnipotence can be avoided by being fast.

And Ok, let's say he is omnipotent. So what? By your logic, odin is omnipotent as stated, and he loses to galactus. Same goes for alien X.

@ssj_god said:

the universe which was destroyed. Are you not paying attention or what?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

@ssj_god said:

the universe which was destroyed. Are you not paying attention or what?

which was not present there to be repaired

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.