Favourite alien?

#1 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourarms=best ben 10 alien and frankly if you think "why is he even watching that show" I dont care this is for fans only o.k?

#2 Edited by batman2000 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Four arms are my favorite.
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Moved to the Ben 10 forum to get a bit more coverage.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

Benwolf..........wish he had a better name though
#5 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Alien X, Wildmutt, Humungasaur and Way Big is cool. On a side-ish note, all time favirite character on the show is Professor Paradox.
#6 Posted by Grin_R3aper_ (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Echo Echo. Can't get enough of that little dude.

#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat, uh shot? Heatstroke? Heatstrike?....I don't rember his name but the fire one from the first series

#8 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite aliens are Upgrade,Rath,Big Chill,XLR8,Water Hazard,Lodestar,and Bloxx(New Alien)

#9 Posted by Ms. Omega (4479 posts) - - Show Bio

Heatblast, Cannonbolt, Ghostfreak, Fourarms, XLR8, Rexgrade (It was in the crossover event with Generator Rex that's my favorite one).

Behold Rexgrade

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't watch much Ben Ten but I have to admit Spider Monkey was pretty awesome, and so was the flying ice moth guy.

#11 Posted by SMXLR8 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

XLR8

#12 Edited by rowlavox (3 posts) - - Show Bio

XLR8 or Upgrade for the original show

Big Chill or Echo Echo for the other ones

#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat, uh shot? Heatstroke? Heatstrike?....I don't rember his name but the fire one from the first series

Heatblast, Fourarms, Diamondhead, and Ultimate Waybig are the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.